Mack- part 11

We get on my boat and head back to my house, to get Sarah's car. " Let's use magic to go faster then 6 miles a hour!" Says Talyn,
                  " We are going 15 miles a hour, not 6," I say. " But ok. Does anyone know of a spell?" I ask.
                 " How about...
Pick up the speed
On this old boat
Make it go faster
But continue to float!" Said Darby. I said the spell and we went off! I could not even see anything we were going so fast!!
              "Woo!!!" We all screamed. In 30 seconds, we were there. When we got to the dock, we suddenly stopped. We all jerked forward and almost fell out of the boat!
                   " Finally! It took FOREVER!!" Talyn complained. We all laugh and roll our eyes. She can NOT sit still! We grab our bags and put it in Sarah's car. Well except me, because my house is right here. I tell them I am going to unload and to pick me up at 6 and we can all eat a REAL dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse.
               They left and I brought my bags inside and yelled, " Mom, Dad, I'm home!" No reply. I go put my bags in my light green colored room and took out my dirty clothes. I brought them down stairs, and called for my parents one more time. Again no reply. I don't think much about it, because they are probably at the store, or bowling. It is Wednesday, their bowling night, so that is probably where they are. It is only noon and they usually leave around 4, but they could of left early so they could eat lunch. Yeah that it. Something just doesn't seem right though. They always leave a note. I decide to go unpack. I walk back upstairs and into my room. Talyn will not come in my room because when she sees green, she thinks of leprechauns, and she is terrified of them. Don't ask. I get out the left over hotdog meat, and go out side to the dock. Fish love hotdogs. I throw it into the ocean. A seagull flies over me, and as I throw one into the water, the seagull swoops down and eats it. I giggle and throw a couple more to it.
         When there is no more, I decide to tryout the transporting spell. "Moving from here,
To over there,
I can make you move,
Anywhere,
Now vanish right from this spot,
It will now move, I kid you not!" I chant, thinking of my room. Half a second later, I am in my room, sitting on my bed. "Cool," I tell myself.
I finish unpacking and decide to call my mom to tell her I am home. I dial her number and put my phone on speaker. It rings 5 times until she picks up. When she answers, she is sobbing.