Mack part 29

Once we get to the cave pool, we talk about where we should go. We decide we should go back to the beach and look explore the island. I say a spell to make us turn into mermaids again and we get in the pool. We swim into the cave. Suddenly a large light strikes Talyn. She screams and she disappears. Not again! Sarah, Darby, and I swim out of the tunnel and look in the air. Nothing. Where are they? " Maybe they are in the cave." I say to them. " Yeah let's look." Sarah replies. We swim back through the tunnel and into the cave pool. We look around and we still don't see anyone. " Maybe they actually disappeared this time." Darby says. " No we can't stop looking. Let's look around the island." I say. " Wait. Sarah and Mack make light with your hands so I can see the writing on the wall. It might help us." Darby instructs us. Sarah and I nod and without a spell, we use our hands while thinking of light and light appears. We swim through the tunnel to the drawings/writing and we point the light to it. Darby goes over to read it. She gasps and starts coughing. Even though we can breath underwater, it still is not good to gasp. Learned that the hard way. She motions us to follow her and she goes back to the pool. " So, what did you see?" Sarah asks.