Chapter 23

KENDALLS POV:

After thinking about what my dad said I thought to myself "it is time for me to move out. Maybe me and Dre can get a place together?"

I decided to FaceTime Dre and see when he thinks.
After two rings he answered.
"Hey Dre?" I said.

"Wassup?"

"How do you feel about getting a place together?"

"Yea I like that." He said with a big grin on his face.

I laughed "well I'm going to look into some apartments for us. Do you have any suggestions."

"Nah but I would like a man cave."

"I got you." I said winking. "Alright I'm about to go do some research. Call me later, I love you."

"I love you too."

I went downstairs to speak to my parents.

"Mom, dad" I yelled across the rooms.

"In here!" My mom said as I began to walk to their room.

I plopped on the bed. "I'm ready to move now." "Are you sure Kendall?" My dad said.

"Yes I'm yes I'm sure. Dre and I are going to find an apartment with three rooms. So how do you guys feel about this?"

"I think it's a good idea but are yall going to stay committed to this and sharing the bills?" My mom said.

"Yes mother."

"Well I guess since you are ready to move out so soon we are going to pay your first five months bills just to get you ready." My dad said.

" daddy you do not have to do that. I'm old enough to understand. I'm practically grown now."

"Alright Kendall it's a deal." They both said.

I grinned extra big.

I ran to my room as quick as I could to call Dre and tell him the good news.

THANKS FOR READING ❤️ I WILL BE STARTING ON A PART 2 SOON!