Chapter 8

KENDALLS POV:

"What the hell."
"Kendall, sweetie!" Said Martin.
Martin is my mothers husband, my brother dad. They've been together for 9 years. He ain't shit, I knew it from day one.
"It's not what it looks like." He said.
"No it is, your fucking some random bitch in my moms bed. You dumb nigga, I'm calling the cops."
"Watch yo mouth!"
*SMACK* he slapped the shit out of me.
"I'm leaving now." Said the girl.
I ran down stairs and out the door, I pulled out my phone and called Dre. He picked me up. While he drove around, I told him what happened. He was pissed. He wanted to do something but I told him no. It was only going to make the situation worse.

That whole time I was debating wether I should call my moma and my dad and tell them what happened or keep it to my self.
"Naw, that nigga gone get what he deserve." I said to myself.
*RING RING*
"Hello? Daddy, Martin just slapped me because I caught him with another woman."
"WHAT?! Kendall leave there right.."
"I'm not there anymore, I left and now I'm scared for momma to go home. I don't want to call her and tell her what happened. I don't want to see her depressed."
"Kendall don't tell her, I'll be there in a bit."
"Ok, daddy love you."
"Love you too baby girl."

WILLS POV:

I knew Macey should've stayed away from him. I knew he was trouble, and then he has the nerve to put his hands on my baby girl. I got some for him.
I drove off to Macey's house.
I arrived.
Macey always keeps a key in her plant next to her door step. I got the key out and unlocked the door.
Martin was sitting on the living room couch.
"Get yo ass up!" I said to him pointing my gun to his head.
"Aye, ma.."
"Aye mane my ass. I could kill you right now, but I'm just let yo ass suffer."
I began socking him in the face till he bled to death. It felt hella good.
*MACEY WALKS IN*

MACEY'S POV:
"What the hell is going on?"

WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? COMMENT ❤️