Chapter 3

KENDALL'S POV:

"Jamia, wake yo ass up." "Wake up! Right now!"
"Kendall, say one more thing and ima smack the living shit out of you."
I laughed so hard. I did that to fuck with her.

"My moms cooked breakfast downstairs." "Go eat and let's go." I told Jamia.
On our way to school I seen Dre and Princeton pull up. Dre was so fucking fine, like damn. He was mocha brown skinned about 6'3 with curly hair and had some some nice packs. Of course that completion would go good with me. I'm 5'3 with mocha brown skin thick and all.
"Stop drooling!" Said Jamia laughing loud ass hell.
"Shut yo ass up." I said.

After school I dropped Jamia off at her house. I went home and laid down. I was so tired, I fell asleep.
*RING RING*
"Hello?" I said tiredly.
"You got 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready for this date." Said Jamia.
"Mhmm. Bye." I said and hung up.

I got up going to my walk in closet. Since we weren't going anywhere special, I took out some nice high waisted jeans with a sequined crop top and some cute sandals. I put my hair in a cute Kim K ponytail and some studs. I played fun run as I waited for my ride.

JAMIAS POV:

"I look cute." I said as I was looking in the mirror.
I had on a cute blouse with flowers on them with some cute fitted jeans and some flats. I wand curled my hair. It was perfect.
*BEEP BEEP*
Princeton was outside. I walked, and there was Princeton fine self. He was dark-skinned, 6'3 with a gorgeous smile. He was sitting in a red Lamborghini. It was probably rented but it was sexy ass fuck. Dre was in the back seat.
"So, where we going ma?" He said in a sexy ass voice.
"Um, to go pick up Kendall." I replied.
"Aw yea, my nigga Dre been talking about her day." He said.
"Nigga shut yo ass up" Dre said laughing.
I laughed.

KENDALL'S POV:

I heard a knock on the door. I ran to it thinking it was Jamia, but it was Dre.
"Bit.." I stopped.
He laughed "What's up, you ready to go?" He asked.
"Sure." I said.
We got in the car.
On our way to the beach, Dre and I said nothing. Jamia and Princeton was flirting non-stop.
"We are here." Said Princeton.
I got out the car, and looked at Jamia and rolled my eyes.
"So uh, wanna go walk the beach first?"
Dre said wrapping his hands around my waist.
"Yea, we can but don't touch me please." I said.
I'm always playing hard to get.
"Why you so mean?" Dre said.
"I'm not, I just know when a nigga trying to play me."
"Nah, you got it all wrong." "I like you but you on them games, you think a nigga trying to play you but I really like you on some real shit." Dre said.
"Mmmm."
We walked back to the car and got some snacks.
"Hots dogs?" Jamia said.
I laughed so hard.
"I'm not hungry." Jamia said walking away.
She is too much.
"You want one?" Asked Dre.
"Nah I'm good." I said.
I was lying I'm hungry ass hell but them hotdogs ain't gone do.
Jamia and I sat down watching them eat their nasty hot dogs.
They must've been hungry, they ate like six of em.
After the date, Princeton dropped Jamia and I off at my house.
"What kind of date was that?" I said.
"Girl, them niggas cheap." Jamia said.
We laughed so hard.
We walked in the house and there was Malcolm sleep on the couch. I picked him up and took him to his room and tucked him in bed. He heavy ass hell.

I went to my room and there was Jamia in my bed knocked out. I let her be, and went in my moms room and slept with her for the night.