46. Pricey

My baby had, she the type to leave me heartless

Popping tags, I get the money thats regardless

Though Floyd made it pretty clear that we want (to get to) you, that didn't stop him from wiping the floor with the students surrounding in the process of that. Shoving and kicking them all to the ground with nothing short of pure glee plastered on his face, grunts and yells of the students filled the air as he got closer.

"Hey hey! SHUT UP!" Floyd yelled at the groaning students, rolling his eyes before having his attention back on you, closing the gap between you two, his irritatingly tall figure making him look ten times scarier.

"Want a present Floyd?!," you yelled, swiping your right hand from your chest to your right side, summoning a bright pink ribbon to restrain Floyd. The mereel yelping out when the fabric coiled around his entire body, pulling him back and tying his limbs up, with a prideful smile on your face, you watched as Floyd's wrists and ankles to wrapped tightly with a bow.

With his wrists pressing against his lower back, the taller twin could only writhe on the floor of the lounge, trying his hardest to loosen and escape from his new makeshift handcuffs. Wanting to taunt him further, you snapped your fingers, the hat lying on Floyd's head, part of the Octivanelle dorm uniform, it vanished and in its place was a recolored version of it, the base color being a dark teal with the ribbon being a light lavender with a bright crab red shell as its charm.

You grabbed a piece of thin air between your fingers, pulling out Floyd's hat out of nowhere, putting it on your head like a cowboy, you grinned mischievously at the male on the floor, laying with the students he just put to the ground as well. The look on his face was vague, you couldn't tell if he was angry or not, just the same wide eyed look.

"Woah— mPHH!" You drew a circle in the air with your index finger, making Floyd's scarf wrapped around his mouth, silencing anything the boy wanted to say, you then turned to Jack, who was dragging all of them away from Jade and Azul, the dorm head trying to use magic to untie Floyd's limbs

Walking over with a sway in your hips, you looked down at the disheveled Grim, your eyes traveled back up, seeing their embarrassed and pissed expressions littered with small marks, "JUST HOW MUCH MAGIC CAN YOU USE?! I SMELL BULLSHIT!" Ace yelled out, trying to fight back Jack's monster grip.

You stepped right in front of Ace and gave him a look to shut up, effectively silencing him, you took off the fedora you wore wearing and magically made it vanish, leaving a small sparkle behind, you didn't actually make it disappear, it was now just in your messenger bag.

Now, "What the fuck have you all been doing?" You asked, crossing your arms and glaring disapprovingly, when you were met with no answer, you grew even more irritated, "Hello? I'm talking!" You yelled, getting frustrated with their averted gazes and silence.

You didn't like this at all, the more you looked at them and their new found appendage, the more the situation sunk in, your friends had just sold their best talent to do good on an exam, they lost and now are going to work at a dumb school cafe with fedora guys!

But another feeling stirred, second to frustration, you also had a horrible feeling within you about the lack of answers you were getting. Information about your friends were being withheld from you, and that made you panic internally, why weren't they telling you anything?! Can't they tell that you're worried?!

"Fine, be like that," you spat bitterly, giving up with their silence, thats when Azul's voice bounced off the walls of the Mostro Lounge, catching everyone's attention, you all turned back to the dorm head that doomed them.