Notice me Ace-sama!

Midorima watched in wonder,his face tinted pink,as the song unfolded and realised that the pictures of the slideshow had changed to show pictures and gifs of him and Takao-every stubborn selfie,every lighting quick pass between them,every graceful long shot,every school event he had been dragged to and so on.
                   He also realised that the song sounded slightly familiar because Takao had been working on it for a while now- The writing down and tearing up of random sheets a couple of weeks ago,the humming of random tunes as he stared frustrated at the words before him, it all suddenly made sense- Takao had written him a song!
                       As he listened to it, he smiled slightly at the praise and glared at Takao when he brought up the lucky item. Takao only smiled teasingly as he continued to sing.
                     As the song wound down the pictures on the screen showed one obvious pattern- Takao glancing wistfully at an oblivious Midorima. Some shots were amateur, probably some teammate's cellphone. Some looked professional, probably caught by some camera at the Winter Cup.
As if the meaning of the pictures wasn't clear enough, they had 'Notice me Ace-sama!' written on them.
                    Midorima spluttered,his face turning beet red as he glanced at the others. To his surprise the emotions on their faces ranged from go-for-it to fanboying/girling(Momoi) to don't- you-dare-hurt-him. Not a single negative reaction came. The last string holding Midorima back from Takao and his feelings-'What will the others think?'-that one last string snapped.
            And for the first time- and probably the last-he did the  most unlikely , un- tsundere thing ever.