The End...?

Takao smiled with amusement as he watched the various expressions on his crush's face.
                                He felt worried when the 'Notice me Ace-sama' part of the slideshow started playing. It was a bold move,even by his standards (which was saying something).
                           Imagine his surprise when Midorima walked up to him.Seeing the ace's flushed face he thought he was done for. Except what happened next was even more surprising than the blow he was expecting.
                        Two strong fingers slid under his chin and pulled him up into a kiss.Everyone started cheering but Takao was oblivious to all of that. All he could focus on was the soft lips of his Shin-chan as they placed a loving kiss. Then slowly pulling apart Midorima asked in a low voice,his lips just brushing against the curve of his ear ,"I believe that clears your earlier issue,yes Kazunari?"
                         Speechless for once,Takao simply nodded no doubt blushing crazily. Midorima had just kissed him,not to mention called him by his given name."So..this is how our story ends,huh?"
Midorima chuckled and intertwined his fingers with Takao, surprising the raven-haired teen again,"End? Our story has just begun...."
______________________________________
A/N: Well my story's at its end.Let me know what you guys think.
:)