Chapter 2

I wake up in a dark room, I am able to walk a few feet before I trip and fall because of chains connecting my ankles to the floor. I see someone else sitting across the room, a boy, probably 9, just staring at the floor.
" Um, Hello?"
No response.
" Can you explain why I'm here?"
"No" I heard his small voice say
" Hi, my name is Natalia."
" I'm Noah." he replied quietly.
We just sat in silence for a few moments before he spoke again.
" I don't know why any of us are here, Ray said-"
"Who's Ray?" I asked.
"Ray is the man who brought us here, he said we have to do everything he says, or else we get in a lot of trouble" Noah explained.
"Have you ever gotten in trouble?"
"Only once, the first day I was here, I refused to do anything he said, so he tied me to a chair and didn't let me out for a week, he just gave me some crackers once a day, no water. Since then I always obey." He pauses and then continues.
" Please promise me you will obey, I have seen a lot of people come and go, and I don't want you to end up where they did, so please promise me?"
" I will try, for you."

We sat there and talked about what happened in the outside world the 4 years he's been here, then the door opens. In walks a man with long dark hair ,brown eyes, and a lot of tattoos, this must be Ray.