Chapter 5

I woke up an looked around, I don't remember my room being white and black. Then all the events came back to me and I groaned. I would just jump out the window and run if I could, but I need questions to be answered. What was the look Ray gave me? What was the secret? What's in the cellar? Would I ever be able to leave?
    I leave the comfort of my warm queen size bed, I then realize I have nothing to wear. I take a peek in the deep drawer of the white dresser, there are different outfits, all in my size, all black and white, with the exception of 2 , my assumption is that they are weekend clothes. I put on a black short sleeve shirt, a white ruffled skirt, and a pair of black tights. 
   I walk out if my room and down the hall to see that I am the only one awake. I go over to the coffee maker and turn it on and let the water warm up. I search for sugar and creamer and make my coffee and sit on a bar stool by the island of the grand kitchen.
   Questions clutter my mind, I wonder where my life will go from here. Will I be here forever? I continue thinking and I start mumbling out loud to myself. " What am I gonna do?"
" You can start by making my breakfast." I gasped so hard I fell off the stool and he chuckled.
   Ray stood there with a grin on his face. His grin accompanied by a pair of green flannel pajama pants and going shirtless.
   " I must say, I like the outfit."
   " Uh, thanks Mr. R-"
   " Call me Ray."
    " Okay."
    " Good morning Natalia, Ray, I see I am late to rise, I apologize. I will begin making your breakfast Sir." Noah walked out wearing a Black shirt, white pants, and black socks.
   " Okay Noah, and by the way Natalia, I would like you to accompany me for breakfast. We need to talk."
The words loomed in my head as he walked away. Breakfast with Ray. This will be interesting.