Chapter 1

Above is a pic of Xavier. Enjoy:)
(Shy's P.O.V)
(I put a spell on you Annie Lennox)
The warmth of his minty breath blew on my neck as he hovered over me. His hands trailed over my thighs caressing them. I bit my lip as his fingers trailed closer to my wet core.

"Tell me what you want Shyanne"He whispered in my ear. I trailed fingers down his toned abs. "I want you daddy"

"Shyanne!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. Sweat all over my body. I looked down at my shorts. My first wet dream... I groaned making my way to my bathroom and shutting the door.

I stripped as I turned on the relaxing warm water filling the bathroom and fogging up the mirror. As I got in the shower all I could think about was my dream with Xavier. The schools all time player.

Why I chose to dream about him I don't know. Did I also mention he's Cameron's best friend and a complete dick to me. Although he's totally gorgeous. His chocolate brown eyes and the way he gells his perfect dark brown hair.

Woah what the fuck. Once I finished washing off the remaining of my soap I wrapped my towel over my body looking at myself in the mirror. My now wet shiny brown hair layed perfectly on my back.

I had my dads emerald green eyes and my moms body. Curvy everything. My friend lexi said i'm like eye-candy to the guys. I don't believe her. I just absolutely love my body you know? I don't have the best self confidence.

I brushed my teeth before putting on my undergarments. I then pulled on high-waisted shorts and a crop top along with nice flats. I curled my hair and put on a little mascara and eye liner. There's no need for too much make up.

As I was rolling on deoderant Cameron barged in my room. "Did anyone teach you to knock?" I asked rolling my eyes as I sprayed perfume on myself. I grabbed my book bag and phone still noticing Cameron standing there.

"Tomorrow is our birthday Shyanne. When we are officially 18" He said looking at me like a crazy man. "Your point is?" I asked a bit annoyed. "Well as you know mom and dad won't allow me to go to a party without you anymore" he said.

"Well yeah that's because you passed out drunk on the side walk two times last year" I said rolling my eyes at him. "So then you'll be the best sister ever if you come along this time" he said giving me a bear hug.

"Ugh have you been working out? I can't breathe" I said dryly as he let me go. He smirked flexing. Me and Cameron were the like fraternal twins. He had baby blue eyes with brown hair that the girls just die over. "Yes fine i"ll go just please stop. Gross" I stated making him glare sticking his tongue at me.

"You're just jealous" he said as I walked down stairs. "That's what you think" I said entering the kitchen interrupting my mom and dad's make out session. "That's disgusting" I stated. "Tell me about it. They've been doing it ever since dad said mom's hair smelled good" Damien commented.

Damien. My adorable twelve year old brother. The amazing athletic one. Well Cameron is too but I meant as the youngest. He also looks like my mom. "Oh hush" my mom said blushing. "You kids will have this one day. Then you"ll understand" my dad said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes throwing a piece of toast at him. "Oh yeah" I said in sarcasm as I ate my last piece of toast since I threw my other at my dad. "I gotta go, love you !" I yelled kissing my dad's and moms cheek.

I walked out the door to see Cameron and Xavier with two girls. Well two slutty ones. They both had on heavy make-up and short skirts. I rolled my eyes making my way over to my car.

I was kind of jealous that Xavier was making out with one of them and not me. I started my car making "Nasty Freestyle" come on. "First let me hop out the mu fuckin porsche I don't wanna hit that ass don't sit like a horse" I rapped driving away as I mentally pictured punching the girl that Xavier kissed.

Once I parked in the parking lot I made my way into school soon getting tackled. "Hey slut"Lexi said making me smile and roll my eyes. "Is your brother here yet?" She asked. I smiled at her. She has the biggest crush on Cameron. Ever since we were little.

I turned to see Xavier walk in. My eyes met with Xavier's as he smirked at me. The bell rang as I stormed passed him walking to class. The classes were all the same. Boring and full of sluts.

Me on the other hand is a person you'd cheat off of homework from and is still that one girl who will probably die a Virgin.The day seemed long as I made my way out to the parking lot I felt a pair of strong arms on my hips.

I turned to see a smirking Xavier making me roll my eyes. "I guess you'll be going the party tomorrow" he said biting his lip instantly making my heart race.

I felt him pull me closer to him "If we weren't out in public I would fuck you until you can't walk" as he kissed my neck.

I gasped looking up at him as he bit his lip looking down at me. His hands traveled on my hips squeezing my ass as I gasped bumping into him.

Luckily the parking lot was empty now that all the cars had gone. I felt him kiss my neck again making me moan this time. Fuck... I felt him grin against me as he pulled me into a kiss. "I know you want me" he whispered.

A very heated kiss I must say. My lips were swollen from the kiss. He tasted minty but with this tangy aftertaste. And fuck he was turning me on. But he soon pulled away making me frown.

He looked at me with such dominance. "You're mine" he said before walking away.

"You're mine"is all that could repeat in my head. Wait what? First of all I just saw this man kissing a whole other woman and yet here I am bewildered and confused.

Hey guys!!!Guess who's back. Back again. Call me daddy!!! Not only is Harry and Gabby in it. But Cameron and Shyanne. Xavier. And other Characters. Intense sex. Love. I know you guys love when I right about Intense sex!!! I love youuu~ Gabby.

Comment and Vote