Chapter 9

(Shyanne's P.O.V)
2months later...
We've all graduated from Highschool which is exciting news and I am currently going to college definitely not living in the dorms. I was laying in bed with Xavier when I felt something travel up my throat. I ran to the bathroom instantly throwing up into the toilet of everything I ate. I flushed the toilet brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth out. I'm pregnant. We never used protection when we had shower sex. I have money saved up since I was thirteen working and making money. I never spent a dime. My dad also put in 1,000,000 without me knowing.

Xavier has became a successful businessman himself. His dad gave him his company when he was five but he couldn't work it until he turned eighteen. He's moving soon because his company is all the way in Florida. "What are you doing? Are you alright?" Xavier asked walking in the bathroom. "I-I y-yes just had to pee" I said. I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. I didn't wanna ruin Xaviers dream with a baby. "Why'd you brush your teeth? I thought you needed to pee?" He asked suspiciously.

"B-Because I-" I tried to say but he cut me off. "You better tell me the truth right now Shy" he said sternly. "I'm p-pregnant" I said lowly. His eyes widened. "How long have you known?" He asked grabbing my hand. "Two months" I said looking down. "You knew you were pregnant with my baby for two months without telling me?!" He yelled. "Wait what? This baby isn't just yours. It's ours. And yes I didn't wanna tell you because I was afraid you wouldn't want him or her since you were moving" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Shyanne look. I would never in my life deny our baby. I love you and him/her. This is our new life. And with you and our baby. Is evrrything I need" he said rubbing my belly.

He pulled me into a kiss causing my heart to flutter. "Now all we have to worry about is telling my parents and Cameron"I said.

We were currently at the doctors office for the baby's ultrasound. "Your very lucky Mr.Waters. Your baby is going to be produced by an amazing women. She saved my daughter from drowning" he said making Xavier look down and smiling at me. A part of me still can't forget about his kiss with Alexis. Eventhough it was two months ago it was unforgettable. Soon the ultrasound was over as I got the pictures wiping the gel off my belly.

We walked out silently and got in the car. "We have to tell my parents now" I said to him. He nodded as he started the car. The whole way home I was scared what they would say. How Cameron would react. Any one of them. Even Damien. As we pulled in front of my house my heart instantly dropped. My dad was the strict one. Harry freaking Styles. The one who scared off every boyfriend I've ever had since eighth grade.

As we walked in the house we already heard every one in the kitchen eating. "Guys I have to tell you something" I instantly said not waiting any longer. They all looked up at me and Xavier waiting. I handing the orange packet as she grabbed it opening it soon her eyes widened. She pulled the pictures out showing them to my dad. "You're pregnant?" He asked looking up at me. I nodded scared if he'd yell. "What the actually fuck Shyanne. You're such a whore" Cameron yelled getting up.

"Cameron sit the hell down. Maybe if you weren't too busy fucking your sisters friend you would be able to be a better brother. I'm the father of all three of you and I say what goes on. Don't you ever call you're own sister a whore you here me?!"My dad yelled as tears streamed down my face. My mom was rubbing his back looking at me with sympathy. She soon came over giving me a hug. Cameron's eyes widened as he got up and walking out the door. "Shy and Xavier sit" my dad demanded.

"Never in my life will I ever call you a whore. You are my daughter for God's sake. Baby girl your mother and I was in this situation. You're a growing woman and I trust you to make the right decisions. And Xavier you need to be there for my daughter every step of the way. My parents weren't happy about Gabby being pregnant for awhile. But that never stopped us from loving each other. Or all of you" He said looking over at my mom. My mom smiled giving him a kiss before she whispered in his ear making him smile.