Chapter 4

( Xavier' s P.O.V)
Two weeks later...
Shyanne. Goodness that girl is always in my head. That night we made love was probably the best night of my life. No it Was the best night of my life. Once she said yes to be mine I've never been happier. I've been in love with her for awhile. I don't know why I was such a dick to her. She is the most beautifulest women I've ever layed eyes on and is so sweet. Every thing about her I love.

Or when she calls me "Daddy" that turns me on so much. When I hear it come from her Angelic voice it makes me just wanna take her right then and there. I've always loved being the dominant. Not saying I love to hit women because I'll beat a guy's ass if I ever see a man do that. I'm just very possessive during sex. But with Shyanne. I wanted to enjoy every part of pleasure. Making sure she felt no pain.

Today was Monday and I'm already bored out my mind in History class although it's the last hour. I was suddenly dragged out my thoughts when I felt someone tug on my arm. I turned around to see Alexis. Ugh. I let this Bitch suck my cock once and now she thinks I love her. Don't worry. I let her do it before Shyanne and I were even together. That's how long ago it was. Did I mention Shyanne is sitting right next to me?

"What?!" I asked quietly but angrily making her flinch. "Baby when are you gonna text me back? We haven't talked in awhile" She pouted in a baby voice making roll my eyes. "Because he's mine. So back off" I heard a voice say and turned to see a smirking Shyanne. God she's so.fucking hot. The bell rang and Shyanne grabbed my hand pulling me out of the class room.

"I fucking hate that bitch" Shyanne said and I could hear the jealousy in her voice making me smirk. I pushed her against the wall as her breath hitched and I could feel the goosebumps form on her thighs. One touch I give her body reacts to it which I love. "Why? Are you jealous?" I asked making her glare at me. "Hell yeah!" She yelled angrily. "Babe it's okay I won't be talking to her anymore" I said honestly and she smiled. Kind of embarrassed too.

I gripped her chin kissing her passionately. I soon pulled away making her breathe heavily. "Let's go" I said making her nodd. On the way out I slapped Shyannes ass smirking as she turned glaring at me. The whole way to her house she was singing along to the songs making me smile at how adorable she was. I noticed all the cars were gone as Shyanne turned and looked at me.

"Do you wanna come in?" She asked making me nodd. The thoughts that were going through my head right now started to make me hard... We haven't really touched each other since that night. Once we got inside I immediately slammed the door and pulled her up the stairs. Once we got to the room I pushed her on the bed. Man. This should be fun.

(Shyanne's P.O.V)
Xavier seemed eager. He forced my hands over my head kissing my neck. I moaned as his lips brushed against my neck. I really wanted him right now. He pulled off my pants leaving me in my panties. He roughly pulled my panties off making me whimper. He looked up at me with the most lustful look ever.

I nodded my head wanting him to continue. I lifted up my arms letting him pull off my shirt. I reached back unclasping my bra. He bit his lips as he groped my boobs kissing down my body. He licked my slit making me moan lightly grabbing my bed sheets. I felt his tongue push inside my entrance causing complete pleasure strike through my body.

"Yes daddy!" I moaned out loud in pleasure. I could feel myself grow wetter from his touch. He stood up unbuckling his pants and pulling off his shirt showing his amazing toned muscles and tanned abs. "Turn over" he said demandingly. I turned over on my stomach but he pulled my whole body up making my body stand up on all fours. "Stay exactly like that" he whispered while rubbing my clit.

I moaned out in pleasure as I heard a wrapper being ripped open. I soon felt him enter me catching me off gaurd. The new position made me feel him more but it hurt still. It's our now second time and I don't think that I'll ever get used to his size. "Fuck baby you're so tight" He groaned as he thrusted deep inside me causing me to moan in pleasure.

He grabbed my hips as his cock went deeper and all the way inside me as he hit my G-Spot. "Yes daddy right there!" I yelled moaning out loud. I could hear our skin smack together as he thrusted harder inside me. He pulled me onto his lap my back pressed again his chest. "Tell me exactly how I'm making you feel. How does it feel to have daddy inside this tight little pussy of yours" he said in my ear making me whimper.

He gripped my neck as he thrusted up inside me. "Tell me" he said sternly thrusting harder and faster inside me. "I feel really good daddy. You make me feel really good!" I yelled in pleasure. I felt him grab my hips thrusting deeper. "Yes daddy I'm close!" I moaned feeling an amazing feeling in the pit of my stomach. He flipped me back over where we were facing each other. He thrusted deeper inside me. Holding me close to his body. Kissing my neck.

His thrust were becoming sloppy as he repeatedly hit my G-Spot. "I love you" he whispered as I a came all over him. I soon felt him cum too riding out our orgasms. He pulled out laying next to me. He pulled off the condom throwing it away and then laying close to me. He pulled me into him as I layed on his chest. "That was amazing" he said. I nodded. All I could think about was him telling me he loved me. "Xavier?" I said as he looked down at me.

"I love you too" I said. He smiled kissing my forehead. Wow... He loves me?!! And I love him!

Omg guys I wanted to.update sooner but I've been really busy. The more comments and the more votes I get is the longer the chapters are and is when I update more. I love you guys still;)~Gabby

Comment and Vote