𝟎𝟏 || 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫

~•~

~•~

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Stanford, California...

The end of college year always inspires people on finding new purposes. Trying new things or maybe revive some old ones.

But honestly, what makes it even more exciting is definitely the summer.

And Beatrice was over the moon after a long semester in Stanford.

Not only because of her grades' success but also because of hers and Conrad's plans.

She's finally going back to Cousins.

This time, as Conrad's official girlfriend.

Despite the fact that the Rhodes do have a huge mansion there, she will be staying with the Fishers and Conklins. It wasn't that easy to convince Matthew and Roxanne to let the girl go, but they did trust her safety in Susannah's and Laurel's hands. Also, in Conrad's.

Obviously.

Currently sat on her bed, at her apartment near the campus, Beatrice is packing her things while speaking with Conrad on FaceTime.

"How much more?" the Fisher boy whines from the other line.

She laughs at his pout.

"I just need to finish packing" she answers "then, the driver is taking me to the airport"

She sees Conrad stuffing his head into his pillow.

"Don't pout!" she smiles "I can't exactly teleport myself to there"

Beatrice hears Jeremiah's voice from the other line.