𝟏𝟏 || 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐰

~•~

~•~

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

There are many and many ways of hiding.

Depends the meaning. Depends who's asking. Depends what, when and where. It's not only a dictionary word, at least not in a common sense.

When a person hides feelings, secrets, passions, opinions...

Anything.

It's not just about pretending to be someone who you clearly aren't. It's more about convincing yourself to be in a place that doesn't belongs to you.

And Beatrice hates it.

If you have something to say, say it. If you're thinking about something, run after it. There's no point in sitting down and waiting for a magical wave of realization to fall over your shoulders.

If you're too afraid of it, at least, don't pretend to be a flower when your place is clearly with the thorns.

Seeing her boyfriend of almost 9 months and her best friend since forever, kissing another girl in what was supposed to be a romantic date, proves clearly her point.

"What the fuck..." Jeremiah clenched his fists.

Not only because Belly was kissing his brother, but because of Beatrice. The literal definition of kindness, beauty and perfection, was now witnessing her own boyfriend in the arms of another girl.

What the fuck, karma?

Jeremiah never told anyone about this, but he couldn't remember how many times he actually questioned what the hell Beatrice was doing dating Conrad.

"It can't be..." she whispers.

Her hands were frozen, much like her whole body. Her blood pressure definitely went under her feet.