𝟎𝟒 || 𝐈 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰

~•~

~•~

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Beatrice, Susannah, Laurel and Belly practically spent the whole evening shopping and gushing about the ball. Mostly Beatrice and Susannah, seeing that Belly was dead uncomfortable and Laurel was still trying to figure her daughter out.

The bought many dresses, shoes, purses, shorts and tops from many brands. Literally almost remade the girls wardrobes.

Even makeup and lingerie, which Susannah couldn't stop teasing Beatrice about it.

If you know, you know.

Except the dress she was going to wear on the special day. Beatrice really wanted her mother to help her choose, so she would wait for it a little more.

Right now, Beatrice was getting ready for the first reunion with all the debs. She knows Nicole will be there and also Shayla, the girl Steven was hooking up with at the bonfire.

When she got home, she saw a little piece of paper on top of her pillow with a white rose on it.

'Went surfing for a while
Hope you have fun with the moms
See you later beautiful
xx
Your Connie'

She smiles, bringing the white rose close to her nose, taking on the smell, before placing it back on her pillow, grabbing her phone and purse before walking downstairs.

"Oh!" Susannah gasps, standing up from the couch as soon as the girl stepped into the room "look at her!"

She grins and walks over the girl, taking her hands, twirling Beatrice around happily, earning a laugh from the girl.

"Photos! Laurel! Photos!" the two women fumbled with their phones and started to take pictures of the Rhodes girl.

Beatrice laughs even harder and starts to pose for the photos.