Himiwari

" Onni-san where are you." The little girl said, she had wandered away earlier , thinking she saw her mother. She followed the lady only to get lost in the crowd.

(Bolt is probably worried) She thought.

  "Hello young lady are you lost?" A voice spoke above her.
She looked up to her relief to see a familiar masked man.

" Uncle Kakashi!" She hugged his leg.
Kakashi looked confused.  He had never met this girl before, thats for sure, but why does this girl have whisker marks like Naruto's and her eyes were like Hinata's.
He shooked it off though as nonsense. He scooped the girl into his arms.

"Come on now, I'll take you to your folks." He told the girl. "Who are your parents, I think I might know them". As a top ANBU member he knew almost every one in the village, even though he never met the girl before (YET) he might know a relative of hers.
  "What's your name sweetie" Kakashi smiled.

" I'm Himiwari ," She looked confused that Uncle Kakashi didn't know her, he must've overworked again. "My father is the Seventh Hokage.

Kakashi thought that was cute. There wasn't even a sixth hokage. Well Children do tend to have some wild imaginations.
They started to walk.
"And just who is the Seventh Hokage?" He asked jokingly.

" Naruto Uzumaki of course, have you forgotten Uncle Kakashi."