Catching Up (KS)

"I think you guys need a little more time with each other. I don't know if it's because you're both very tired or it's been a while since you've performed an intimate way with each other, so I'll cancel the rest of the rehearsal for the day and let you two... catch up."

That was what their choreographer said to them point blank, in front of everyone who probably has the same exact interpretation. In other words: it's clear you guys haven't fucked or kissed in a while and you need to ease the tension.

Singto and Krist both stood up with flushed faces and went back to Krist's apartment in haste, trying to get away from the prying eyes who were watching them with amusement. Mae Yui just shook their head at them and shooed them away.

Krist wanted to say something, but even the car ride back to his house was filled with tension.

"What do you want to eat for dinner, P'Sing?" He asked, already settled in the living room, playing with Muffin.

Singto briefly acknowledged the question with a hum and put Khai Dao on his lap, sitting beside him and scratching the cat's ears. Krist turned to look at him, perplexed. Singto has been silent since the rehearsals ended, is he worried about it?

Is he... mad?

Singto could feel Krist's curious gaze and he looked at him, asking, "What?"

"Is there something wrong? You've been quiet since the..." He trailed off, not knowing how to phrase it.

Singto just pursed his lips, already forgetting to pet the cat on his lap, which the cat took as their cue to jump off. Krist quickly tried to think of something to divert the tension, "Well... might as well start looking for some food to order, the restaurants will close soon—"

"Krist."

"Yes?"

"Don't you think we should work on this?"

"Work on what?" Krist could feel the hair on the back of his neck tense, as he tried to avoid eye contact with the person beside him.

Singto fully turned to him, twisting his torso a little and grabbing his hands, Muffin already left the couch. Krist's eyes widened at the grip of Singto's hands, "Uh, P'Sing?"

"We both agreed to the Dum Dum performance, right?"

"Yeah."

"And they basically said we need to "fuck it out", correct?"

"I would say that, verbatim—"

"Yeah, but we need to do something, right?"

Singto was looking at him, eyes focused, hands gripping his, and Krist started to sweat, "Look, P'Sing, I don't want us to be forced to do this just to make performance better. When we do this, it has to be something we both want."

"But I want to do this, Krist."

"And- and what does that mean?" Krist stutters, face and ears flushing a deep shade of red. He's not new to this, but hearing Singto say that, makes him...

Singto tries to placate his worries, not answering the question, "We don't have to do anything beyond what we're both comfortable with. I'm just saying that... I've wanted to do this for a while. Ever since the trailer filming."

Jesus fucking christ.

Krist felt like he was going to combust into flames. When Singto said that, his eyes averting to the side, cheeks flushed, and his grip loosening, Krist felt like he was going insane.

Well, since that was basically a green flag, Krist took that as a sign and put all the other unwanted thoughts of the aftermath of this out of the window.