Chapter 17: Mission to Crash

Inside the poorly decorated chamber of the mothership belonging to the Queen alien, Ian was chained up, kneeling on the cold, metallic floorboards. The eerie green glow of the alien technology cast strange shadows across the room, filling the air with an overwhelming sense of dread. Ian's heart raced as he struggled against the chains, feeling the weight of helplessness bearing down on him. The alien presence loomed ominously, the green glow intensifying the feeling of being trapped in an alien nightmare.

Ian's heart pounded like a drum in his chest as he desperately scanned the room, trying to make sense of his unsettling surroundings. The walls were lined with strange pulsating pods, and the air was thick with the acrid scent of alien biology. Fear gripped him like a vice, its claws digging into his chest as he realized the gravity of his situation.

Suddenly, a low hum filled the chamber, vibrating through Ian's bones. The Queen alien slithered into view, her towering form exuding power and malice. Ian's heart pounded in his chest as he watched in terror. Her insect-like eyes fixed on Ian, sending a shiver down his spine, and filling him with a deep sense of dread and fear.

The Queen alien's gaze bore into him as if searching his very soul. "Your kind will pay for their arrogance."

With a swift motion, the Queen alien raised a clawed appendage, ready to strike. Ian's heart pounded in his chest, terror and adrenaline coursing through his veins. But just as the creature lunged forward, a blinding light filled the chamber, offering a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness and danger.

Ian blinked against the blinding brightness, finding himself safe and sound in his own room. Ian immediately knew that she saw through the charade.

"Is it possible to find a way back to the mothership now that it has departed from Earth? I need to find a way back desperately." 

The mystery lingered like a ghost, haunting his thoughts long after he had woken up. It gnawed at him, tugging at the edges of his mind, refusing to let go. The unanswered questions weighed heavy on his heart, leaving him restless and uneasy.

As Ian plotted his risky plan, a sense of foreboding loomed over him like a dark cloud. Fear twisted in his gut as he considered the potential consequences. He knew the Queen would stop at nothing to protect her realm, especially from betrayers like him. But for Aadvika, he was willing to risk it all. Every part of him ached with love and determination, despite the risky path before him. 

With an overwhelming sense of desperation, his frantic thoughts echoed through his mind: "I need to crash the mothership. I need to find the other aliens to crash the mothership."

He felt a surge of determination as he set out to locate the commander-in-chief of the alien troop and obtain the chip at the back of his head. It was a do-or-die mission, and the fate of Earth hung in the balance. Each step he took was filled with a mix of fear and adrenaline, knowing that he needed to destroy the chip to force the mothership to land. The thought of taking on the Queen alien's forces filled him with a sense of urgency and resoluteness. He knew that if the Commander died, the Queen alien would have to select another Commander, and he was next in line for the position. The weight of responsibility and the perilous nature of his task filled him with a mix of excitement and apprehension.

Ian's heart raced as he knew that the Queen wasn't the type to go against protocol, even if it meant risking her kind and the mothership. He felt the weight of responsibility on his shoulders as he had to use his ability to soften the crash of the mothership on Earth. It was crucial that Aadvika would not be affected too much when it landed. The thought of Aadvika's safety stirred intense emotions within Ian, driving him to do everything in his power to ensure her well-being.

As Ian approached one of the abandoned malls, his sixth sense tingled, sending a shiver down his spine and alerting him that the commander-in-chief was inside. Trusting his instincts, Ian entered the mall silently, his heart pounding, and remaining cautious of his surroundings. Ian activated his ready-to-kill on-sight mode as he proceeded through the mall. The adrenaline coursed through his veins as he was fully aware that the commander-in-chief wouldn't spare his life, especially after witnessing the Queen alien's attack on Ian and Aadvika.

Suddenly, a voice sliced through the silence. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Ian, the thorn in my side," sneered a voice behind him. Ian spun around, his hand instinctively reaching for his weapon, ready to defend himself.

The commander-in-chief stood before him, a smug smirk on his face. "You've caused me quite a bit of trouble, Ian. But it ends here," he growled, his eyes glinting with malice.

Ian's jaw clenched, his muscles tense with anticipation. "You're the one who will be meeting his end today," he retorted, his voice cold and determined. 

With a fierce battle cry, Ian charged into the fray, his weapon slicing through the alien ranks like a knife through butter. Without warning, the first shot rang out, shattering the fragile peace as a fierce battle erupted within the confines of the abandoned mall.

The once-empty corridors became a battleground, the sound of gunfire mingling with the alien cries of fury. Ian's idea for a chemical gun was adopted by a group of students. Ian wasted no time in attacking the aliens' hearts using the chemical gun. 

He noticed that the students were aiming at the wrong parts of the aliens, so he decided to approach them and yelled, "Aim for the hearts, guys! Don't waste the chemicals!"

As the students glanced at Ian's unique two different eye colours, they were momentarily taken aback. However, they swiftly refocused their attention and fearlessly engaged in a ferocious battle against the aliens. Each student tightly gripped their chemical guns, their faces etched with determination as they valiantly fought to defend against the extraterrestrial threat.