Seoul Fest.

Hyunjin's pov.

Queen treatment?

Never heard it before hyunnie? Is it like princess treatment? But whatever it is....I'm melting at the way he is looking at us....My Alp-

Shut it Wolfie, don't you remember Pure blood Alphas are just-

But the last time I heard..you told not all Pure blood Alphas are bad and may be your Alph-

Ahhhh....stop..he is not mine!!!! We are not..

But I heard something like 'Yours...I'm yours Alpha' right?

I didn't have an answer for it, thinking back at a lot of things.....I know about other mean Alphas but...

But Felix, Your Alpha, Your senior, the King of this University Is different...He is amazing to you and good to everyone...right? Felix is the best right?

Ye- No!! I mean No comment. I would not like to answer this question!

I was clearly debating with my thoughts when the topic of the debate called for me, asked me to look at him, he kissed my forehead, his fingers caressing my cheeks, why does he look so dreamily at me? The look in his eyes, the assurance in his actions and the assertion in his voice pushes me towards him, makes me melt for him, he is charming me and I have no way out of it.

It's not fair is it? It's definitely not fair how such a perfect person is my fated mate when I don't trust in it!!

"Darling?"

Oh how did I forget about these...these...petnames he keep throwing at me, tagging me in these names as if he means it?

"What?" I asked a little rude glaring at him and he laughed as if he finds me cute when I'm angry

"Why are you laughing huh?"

"Nothing, You look cute flaring your nose..trying to look angry"

"As if..just tell me why you are here?" I asked as he sighed pulling my chair closer to his making my legs brush over his..or should I say my legs in middle of his?

"I have a lot of work to do for tomorrow's fest and then my party which also tomorrow right after the fest...so I have a lot of work" He answered looking sad..well that's a lot of work

"Do you need any help?" I asked as he smiled

"I wish I could take but trust me no work will finish" he said making me frown, does he think I can't help

"I ain't slacker, I will do the work and can help you" I said confidently, am i telling tale of jokes or what, Why is chuckling like that

"Strawberry, it ain't you who will not do work ..it's me who will not do anything-"

"Why? What will happen to you if I'm there"

"My eyes will look at you, My legs will move towards you, My hands will shamelessly hold onto your waist and My brain will only think about you. It's impossible for me to focus on anything but you..when you are near me" He said looking at me with those same eyes..

Wha-What is with that heart rate? Why is my heart beating like that? Why does my stomach feel funny? These words are making my whole body heat up and tingle...what the fuck is wrong with me?

It's called falling in love hyunnie.. everyone once in life feels it and I'm glad it's your Alpha who is making you feel it...the butterflies in stomach and the flutter in heart...

It's Love*

Love?

What a joke?

It's not love!!!