CHAPTER I

。゚┈•゚。 *

"DADDY, daddy!"

Emi yelled, smiling to her dad as she showed him the toy kitchen his parents bought her. Kenji smiled at his little girl and helped her open the box to assemble the big toy.

Today was Emi's 3 year old birthday. She had gotten so much bigger it almost made Kenji want to cry.

He had invited his parents over to celebrate, cooking delicious food for everyone with his mother's help and singing happy birthday to Emi as she blew out her birthday candles.

It was now an hour before Emi's bedtime, so they started opening presents. His parents spoiled Emi with multiple gifts and clothes as she thanked them for every gift they gave.

Eventually, more than an hour passed and it was way past Emi's bedtime. The poor girl was already starting to doze off as she bid goodnight to her grandparents in her father's arms, resting her little head on his shoulder as he carried her upstairs to her room.

Kenji tucked his daughter into her bed, giving her a kiss on the forehead before gently closing the door.

"Now that Emi is three, perhaps it would be a good idea to enroll her into a preschool." The floating robot ball known as Mina suggested.

"Why would I need to do that? She has all the education she needs here." Kenji yawned.

"Yes. but it would be nice for her to socialize with other children. It would also give you an opportunity to relax a bit." Mina followed Kenji as he walked down stairs to bid his parents goodnight.

"Mm, I'll consider it. But for now I rather focus on saying goodnight."

Once he got down he hugged his parents and told them goodnight. It was pretty late and he wouldn't want them driving at this time so he was happy to let them stay.

—— NEXT DAY ——

Kenji had actually taken what Mina had said into consideration. He browsed through websites trying to find a suitable preschool for Emi while his parents were downstairs playing with her.

"Mina, what do you think about this one?"

The robot took a glance at his computer screen. "Yes, this one is a good option." Mina nodded in approval.

"Alright then." Kenji grabbed his phone and called the number on his screen.

(XXX) - XXX - XXXX

RINGING..
0:01

"Hello, you are calling xxxx preschool. What can I do for you?

"Hi. Uh, I would like to enroll my daughter into your school?" Kenji should've probably asked his parents for help because he had no idea what he was doing.

Oh well, he'll figure it out sooner or later.

。゚┈•゚。 *

A/N!

Helloooo!! First chapter is out, I got the idea to make this story because it's my little sisters first of preschool!! She grew up too fast omg T_T

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I'll be working on the next one and I'll try to update everyday :) have a wonderful day!

。゚┈•゚。 *