Drunk Robbie Part 2

You are asleep on the couch when you hear someone come downstairs. You open your eyes and see Robbie looking around everywhere. He checks under the table. You sit up and then see something in between the cracks of the pillows. How did you not catch this yesterday? You pick up, and see its a ring. You gasp. Robbie looks at you turning bright red.
"Uh um uh (y/n) hey um that um."
"You mentioned marriage yesterday when you were drunk but I didn't think you ment it and I Ummm wow." You say still in abit of shock.
"This is not how I wanted to do this." Your gaze remains transfixed on the ring. "(Y/n) (yyyyy/nnnnn)" you snap out of it and look at Robbie not noticing the tears in your eyes. "Are those happy tears?"
"Yes." You mumble.
"What? " he looks at you not knowing what your saying yes to. It may just be his hangover.
"I will marry you." You say smiling.
"You...you... you.... will?"
"Yes." You say tears free falling and you look into his eyes smiling.
"Oh wow um this isn't how I wanted to do this but oh wow okay." He takes the ring and slips it on your finger. Then he gives you a kiss. You scrunch your nose.
"Well my wonderful fiancé you still smell like booze."
"The mates and I went out for soccer."
"Yes I know." You smile. "Then you proceeded to come home super drunk and..." Robbie makes you pause for a second as he runs to the restroom. You go into the kitchen and grab him an aspirin. I put in the cup and sit on the counter. He comes in sees the aspirin and smiles wide. He drinks the water and then sits.
"So I had like a whole lot planned and I wanted to make it super special and I had a whole speech ready and I like didn't want to be drunk when I did it." You smile big. You slip off the ring and give it to him.
"You do that. I will pretend this never happened you do that." You get up and kiss his cheek. "I still will say yes." You whisper in his ear. He smiles big. "Now go take a shower." You state. He jumps up steals a quick kiss then runs upstairs. He pauses half way up.
"I love youuuu." You grin
"I love you too you joker now go." He runs upstairs and showers. You plop down on the couch.
"Ahhhhh Mrs. Kay." You say quietly. As you absentmindedly rub the spot on your finger where the ring was. "Mrs. Kay." You smile big. "I like it."