Hate You So Much I Love You

YOUR POV
  Gosh Peter Pan. That smug insufferable thing. With his forest green eyes and soft brown hair..... And smug smile. God I hate him. He is just so full of himself. Well I could definitely take him down in a fight.
"Oh is that a challenge." I here his voice behind me.
"GOD PAN! What did I say about reading my mind?" I say jumping up.
"Darling you know I never listen." He smiles smugly as I turn and face him. He runs his hand through his hair and I know he heard the comment about the hair. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.
"What do you want Pan?" I ask annoyance in my voice.
"To take you up on your challenge." He says smiling his smug way. "You think you can take me down I would like to see you try." He says.
"Alright whatever." I roll my eyes and go for my sword.
"Oh no not here (y/n). How about at sundown. At the beach in front of all the lost boys."
"Why?" I ask pursing my lips. "I don't think you want them there to witness your humiliation."
"Full of ourselves aren't we." He says, hint of frustration in his voice as he crosses his arms.
"Only when I know I'm going to win." I return with sass. He groans.
"You are so bloody frustrating." He groans.
"As are you but you don't see me pointing it out." I sass back. He raises his hands in defeat.
"Alright whatever I will see you at sundown." He says and then disappears. I grin smug and go practice.
PETER POV
Gosh why is she so frustrated with her smooth skin and forest brown smooth shiny beautiful hair and wait no you hate her. She is a girl, a stubborn ass, quite attractive girl. Stop Pan she makes you weak. She makes you vulnerable. She makes you care. That's when I hear a scream, a blood curdling scream, a girl's blood curdling scream. No. No!

Should I do a part two?