Gaming and Cuddles (requested)

Robbie and I have been playing Mario Kart . He, was not doing so well and I can tell it was frustrating him. His eyebrows furrowed and he had this look of determination which was quickly turning into one of frustration. We were on our third race course. And Robbie was changing his driver, again. He had an idea in his mind that it was the driver that was messing him up. It wasn't.
We move to start the third race. I look at him and see his focus on the screen his look that was once determination is now frustration and I think he is sweating abit. We race, I try to take it a bit easy on him. I end up winning. My poor baby has had enough. He throws the remote onto the couch.
"That bloody game is stupid (y/n)." He says.
I get up and place my hands on his cheeks. He looks at me and I place a kiss on his lips. I pull back and look at
Him. "It's just a game babe."
"That I lost." He says.
"It's a stupid game that means nothing alright." He looks at me with a pouty face.
"How did I get so lucky to have someone like you?"
"I think fate put us together so you don't go psychotic Everytime you lose." I respond witty.
"That's probably true." He laughs. And gives me another kiss.
"What can I do to make you feel better?" You ask smiling at him.
"Netflix and cuddling." He says hopefully.
"Of course." You sit him on the couch grab the blanket and the remote. You curl up next to him and put on Doctor Who. You lay with your head on his chest as you watch David Tennants first episode.
"Thank you (y/n). Thank you for putting up with me."
"Hey I don't put up with you. I love you. Every part even the one that is kind is sore losery, and can turn abit whiney. I love you lots." He gives me a kiss. "I also love your kisses." He gives me another kiss. I smile. I lay in his arms as we watch Doctor Who.
Abit later I fall asleep and I feel him turn the tv off. He lifts me up and takes me up to the bed. He lays me down. Then lays next to me pulling me close. I hear him whisper in my ear. "I love you babe. Thanks for putting up with me and loving me back." I smile as I fall asleep. Dreaming of the amazing boy who stole my heart.

---------------
This imagine was requested
Requests are open also do preferences if you'd like you can message me or put it in the comments