chapter 22

Han's pov
"Jisung...jisung please wake up" I felt someone shaking me.
I slowly opened my eyes to groan in discomfort from the strong light.. my head...why I am lying on my bed, i glanced to my left to see chan hyung who was looking at me with a worried expression.
"Jisung are you okay?" I looked toward the new voice to see felix not just him.. the boys were here and they all looked worried.

I...the last thing I remember is that I was standing with hyunjin...he told me about who he is? And how he linked our lives or whatever...I remember being angry at him, well not angry i knew he was hiding something from me but this is confusing...i just don't know how to feel about this...I don't remember what happened after that...it is blank.
"Hyunjin, where is hyunjin?" I asked getting up from the bed...I need to talk to him, I was angry at that moment but we can figure this out.
"Who is hyunjin?" Chan hyung asked, I ignored him walking toward the guest room that was opposite mine.
"Hyunjin..."
I froze when I was met with an empty room, hyunjin was not here but what was worse neither was his bed and belongings...the room is completely empty just before I met him.

"You are worrying the hell out of me jisung...I need to take you to a doctor we were talking and you blacked out out of nowhere" chan hyung said coming behind me " well we fought..."
"Where is hyunjin?" I cut him off.
"I don't know who hyunjin is?" He replied looking back at the boys" do you?" He added.
"No" They answered at the same time.
"What do you mean you don't know him...lix you know he moved in with me..."
"Did he just call me lix?" Felix said with wide eyes.
"I think " jeongin said confused.
"Did you and your boyfriend damage your heads?" I said looking between the two, felix's face turned pale at my words whole jeongin's mouth fell open in shock.

"He is not my boyfriend....what is wrong with you jisung?" Felix asked.
" when did the two of you become close for him to call you lix?" Minho hyung asked glaring at me, I froze when I heard his words.
What the hell is happening right here?
" Listen jisung, I respect that you decided to move out...I come here to talk with you and ask you if I could at least move in with you but you got angry and you passed out...this is serious..."
"Stop" i said taking a step back.
"I talked with my parents, I didn't except you to..."
"Come again" I looked at chan hyung with wide eyes" you talked with your parents " I added.

"Yeah" he said glancing at me then toward the boys, I scanned the older confused...what is happening? I immediately ran out of the room looking for my phone.
"Jisung you are acting weird what is wrong?" Chan hyung said following me.
"Are we going to keep on following your crazy cousin around the whole day?" Minho hyung said...why is he treating me like this? Like he used to.
As soon as I opened my phone i froze...the date... says the 5th of October but that was weeks ago...wait....chan hyung...I looked back toward him...his outfit...the same outfit he was wearing when he found out about my sickness.

Did I go back in time? Where is hyunjin? And what the hell happened? Wait does that mean i am sick again, I pushed through the boys heading toward the kitchen, last time chan hyung found the file there...wait...he said we fought about me moving out not because he found out I am sick.
"It is not there" I whispered looking at the empty counter.
"What?" Chan hyung asked. I looked at phone searching for my doctor's number but it was not there.
"Hyung, where are your parents?" I asked making him frown.
"Home" he answered looking unsure.
"And the two of you...you are not dating?" I asked glancing between felix and jeongin.
"Of course not...we are not...he is my friend...what the hell are you saying?" Felix said panicking,I could see the hurt look on jeongin's face when he called him a friend.

"And you hate me" I said pointing my finger at minho.
"I do..."
"Hyung stop it" seungmin said glaring at his boyfriend, I stared around the room before I burst into laughs...chan's parents are alive...jeongin and felix were not dating...the date shows that it was the 5th of October, I thought I went back in time or I was imagining what happened the past weeks but I am not sick...my file is not here...my doctor's number is not saved...and hwang hyunjin is nowhere to be found.
"Jisung..."
"I am so happy for you hyung" I said pulling chan into a tight hug, I could feel him tense into my hold not expecting my action.

They are acting like this because the past weeks didn't happen for them...I am still the rude jisung who ignored all of them.
"Cousin, you are scaring me" he whispered I pulled away staring at felix and jeongin.
"Jeongin , felix is in love with you...he has been for years but he was afraid to lose you" I said making the two freeze in shock.
"Jisung..."
"And jeongin feels the same...so for God's sake stop wasting time and confess this is tiring to watch again" I cut felix off.
"We need to talk..."
"I am fine hyung" I said cutting my cousin off.

"But..."
"Get out of my house, go spend time with your family and you two go for a date or something" I cut him off.
"I am leaving" minho hyung said dragging his boyfriend with him.
"Jeongin wait" felix yelled when the younger start walking after his cousin.
"You passed out and you were acting weird..."
"Chan hyung I am fine...and you are fine...changbin hyung please" I said looking at the shorter who looked at me with a frown before he nodded.
"Hyung let's go..."
"But he is..."
"I will call you later I promise...I didn't eat since yesterday that's why I passed out" I said making chan hyung frown.

"Why would you do such a thing?" He said shaking his head " I will order you something to eat and call me later please" he added looking at me with big doe eyes.
"I promise hyung I will" I said rubbing his shoulder" I love you" I added taking him off guard.
"Love you too cousin" he answered giving me a wide smile" take care" he added as changbin hyung took his hand...he looked unsure...he did not want to leave but he knows me...well the old jisung...I would throw a fist if he didn't leave.

I heard the door close before I walked toward a chair and sat down.
"I am fine...they are fine...but where the hell is my hyunjin?" I said clenching my chest, it feels so empty...the warmth...the    comfort I was feeling when he was with me is gone.
"Jinie, I forgive you...please come back" I said as a tear slipped from my eyes...what if I don't see him again? What if he is gone forever? The last thing we did was fight...it can't be our last meeting.

Hyunjin's pov
"Jinie, I forgive you...please come back" I watched jisung say through the screen...I have been watching everything since the moment he woke up...it breaks my heart seeing him like this.
"The timeline was fixed, your human is not sick as I promised and he is not linked to you anymore, you have your job back" Hermes said" but you still have one decision to make" he added making me stare at him.
Apparently Cronos never liked me, never liked the fact that I was blessed by the gods that I was different from my kind and an immortal being that's why he let me save jisung...to punish me.

According to what Hermes told me a few gods had to go against him to stop the crazy god and banish him...but he had the upper hand when it came to time, he made it impossible for them to access earth 12 to take me out of there and fix the timeline...but Hermes said that he is gone now  they took hus powers and a new time god was appointed, I never heard of such thing...I have no idea what it took for the gods to do that...it is madness. After Hermes got me they fixed the timeline well kind of, because of what Cronos did...as a favor they took jisung's sickness away....so it is not the exact timeline but everything else went back to normal...I guess...I don't understand how that's even possible...that's what the god told me...what matters now is that Cronos is gone...my jisung is safe and his aunt and husband are alive.

"The human is not linked to you anymore hyunjin, but you still can chose him as a partner " Hermes said pulling me out of my thoughts.
"That's why he still remember me" I said making him nod.
"You have a choice hyunjin, either be with him or I will wipe his memories and you let him go" he replied.
I bite my lips staring at the younger through the screen, he is not linked to me which means his feelings are gone...but mine are still here...he got angry at me when he found out...now he has the chance to live a normal life like he was supposed to...well without dying.

"If he forgets about me...he will go back to his old self?" I asked Hermes.
" probably "he replied.
"Hyunjin"
"Son"
My parents came out of nowhere before the two come running toward me.
" I was scared...why did you do something as stupid as that" my mom said as the two hugged me.
"I...I couldn't watch him die" I said swallowing hard, the two pulled away staring at Hermes.
" everything is fine now...we took care of Cronos" he said nodding his head.
"That's him" my father said looking at jisung.
"Yeah" I hummed.
"What it is gone be hyunjin?" Hermes asked me again.
"I...I don't know" I replied...I honestly have no idea about what to do...I can let him go...he will forget about me and live a normal human life with his familyand friends...