chapter 23( final)

Han's pov ( one month later)
" we still didn't find out who hyunjin is?" Minho hyung said making me roll my eyes.
"Yeah very funny" I replied.
"Honestly,I have no idea what happened after that day but I am not complaining. I finally have a cousin" chan hyung said hugging me tight.
"Sorry, we are here" felix said running toward our table with jeongin.
"Why did you come from the bathroom?" Minho hyung said pointing toward the closed door.

"I needed to use the restroom and apparently you came while I was there" jeongin answered, all of us decided to hang out at minho's coffee shop...as usual we were waiting for the two to join us thinking that they didn't arrive yet and this whole time they were inside the bathroom.
"And felix was with you because?" Seungmin asked with a wide smirk.
"To give me company " jeongin replied making all of us burst into laughs.
"Okay love birds just fix your shirt and sit down" I said looking at felix who started to panic.
"In the damn bathroom....kids nowdays" chan hyung said shaking his head in displease.

"Hyung, you are the last one to talk about this." Changbin hyung teased" rue bathroom the car..."
"Okay I get it shut up" my cousin said putting his hand over his boyfriend's mouth.
" how are you doing?" Felix said sitting next to me.
"I am fine" I answered, it is been a month since i passed out and I got close to them...again but they were still worried.
"Guys I wanted to tell you something" I said making all eyes fall on me.
"What, are you finally going to get a boyfriend? Being the only single on sucks right felix" Minho said, both felix and I glared at him but he only smiled.

"Well for once hyung....you are right...I have a boyfriend " I announced.
"What?" Chan hyung yelled looking at me with a wide shocked face." Who is he?" He added.
"I have something to say, did anyone notice that all of us are gay?" Seungmin commented out of nowhere.
" I am not" felix, chan, changbin hyung and I all said at the same time.
"I am bisexual, and that's not important" I answered." He is waiting outside and wants to meet all of you" I added.
"Really, tell him to come in...I want to see who is unforunniate enough to be with you" minho hyung teased again, i had been used to his behaviour by now to others he may sound rude but he is just teasing me...I know he cares...all of them do.

At that moment, the door of the coffee shop was opened....a huge smile came on my face when I saw the blonde man.
"That's him" I said making all of them look toward where I was pointing.
"Hot damn...he is so freaking hot" felix whispered earning a glare from jeongin.
"Back off he is mine" I answered rolling my eyes.
I got up from my chair pulling the taller with me, he seemed to tense up when he saw all of the boys look at him.
"Did I see you before?" Minho hyung asked with a frown.
"I...I have been to this shop before...maybe that's when" my boyfriend said.
"So everyone, meet my boyfriend...hwang hyunjin" I announced.

"Wait...hyunjin...the man who you were looking for that day..."
"Yes, it is a long story" I cut chan hyung off." Before you came that day, we were with me but then left...after I woke up I was disoriented and went to look for him" I added.
"Why didn't you tell us later? For a whole month you didn't say a word about him being your boyfriend " chan hyung said shaking his head.
" at that moment we just started seeing each other I wanted to make sure that we were serious before telling all of you..."
"And now you are serious...jisung, you never dated before....how much do you know about this man?" Chan hyung cut me off.

I knew he will react this way when he finds out, I glanced at hyunjin squeezing his hand gently...he looked back at me giving me a reassuring smile.
"I have never been serious about something else in my life" I murmured staring at the older.
"Omg, jisung is in love...that's why he changed out of nowhere ", felix yelled earning stares from other customers.
"I am...and I wanted him to officially meet all of you" I said sitting down with hyunjin following after me.
"It is nice to meet all of you guys... jisung never stops talking about all of you and don't worry chan- ssi, I am as serious about jisung as he is with me...I promise you will treat him like a prince" hyunjin said smiling widely.