14. Fashion Senses

"..." Joonghyuk didn't say anything. He didn't say anything because he was guilty, guilty of having purchased something from there.

"How about we just move on...?" Heewon suggested. "I don't think Cale would appreciate us prying deeper into this.. thing..."

"I agree..." Sangah spoke.

"Yeah..."

They walked away from the store without another word and continued their search as if nothing happened.

"Hey, guys." Sooyoung called for their attention. "Is this the place?" She asked.

"Oh, it is!" Sangah exclaimed. "Let's go inside!" She seemed excited to shop for new clothing.

"I'm surprised you guys didn't realize it sooner." Sooyoung started her thing again, "it's literally so big and extravagant, not to mention it's in plain sight."

"Shut up." Dokja was done with her, not like he wasn't before. His face said it all anyways.

Sooyoung bursted in laughter, laughter directed towards Dokja.

They entered the boutique and were immediately greeted by workers with hospitality.

"Young master Cale, what brings you here today?" They asked.

"I'm here to buy clothes for the royal banquet." Cale said, sounding a bit irritated, a tone he always spoke in for some reason.

"Just for you or also for the others behind you?" They asked politely.

"Both."

The workers nodded. "Please come this way. We prepared a private changing room for you and your guests." They showed the way to another room. "Please feel free to explore. If you need any help, you can call any assistant on stand-by."

"Yes."

"Have a good day." They bowed respectfully before leaving and closing the door behind.

"Wow.. they sure act like robots." Heewon commented.

"Well what'd you expect? When you're rich, anyone will do anything to have a slice as well." Sooyoung grinned. "But of course, I wouldn't. I'm already rich."

"Yeah? So why don't you get your own place already instead of leeching off Cale?" Dokja asked.

"I—I— so what?! You're also doing the same thing!" Sooyoung fought back.

[THE CONSTELLATION 'DEMON-LIKE JUDGE OF FIRE' URGES YOU TO START PICKING OUTFITS]

[THE CONSTELLATION 'DEMON-LIKE JUDGE OF FIRE' WISHES TO SEE CALE IN A DRESS]

'A.. a dress...?' Dokja looked worriedly at her message.

[THE CONSTELLATION 'DEMON-LIKE JUDGE OF FIRE' TELLS YOU NOT TO ASK HER ANYMORE QUESTIONS WHILE POUTING]

"Alright, alright, if you say so." Dokja pushed the topic away for a moment. "Let's start picking out clothes then."

"What do you mean by that?!" Sooyoung screamed, wanting an answer.

"What should I try on..." Dokja wondered out loud, obviously ignoring her. "Cale, what do you think would look good on me?" He asked him.

"Can't even pick your own clothes? What are you, a kid?" Sooyoung mocked him. "Or do you have no fashion senses? No wonder you chose to dress like that!"

"Hey! What's wrong with what I'm wearing?!"

"Everything."