Here I Come.

It's 7:36. School starts at 8:00am. I was running too late to the last week of school, so my mom had to drive me.

Just my luck, my mom is crazy. I swear she's high or something like 24/7

My school was about 3 minutes away (driving distance) so we got there in no time.

"Okay, Liv. Have a great day at school! Also, when you get home feed the dog. Oh! And please take out the trash."
She said smiling.

"Okay, you already told me." I slammed the car door shut and ran to my
best friend, Andy. (Short for Andrea)

Andrea and I walked into first period, Math. I pretend to listen to her tell me about the plans for our summer together, while actually, I was starring at the substitute teacher who was gorgeous and could easily pass as a senior, just saying.

"Are you listening to me?!" Andrea poked my arm.

"Umm, yeah sure." I responded trying not to look guilty.

Andrea continued to talk and I continued to stare.

-----

After school, I caught a ride from Andrea's mom. When we arrived in front of my house my mom was outside waiting for me, a bit odd, I thought but I wasn't worried, because she had a ridiculous grin on her face as we pulled up.

"Thank you Mrs. Levin" I said to Andrea's mom. "Bye, Andy." I waved and shut the door.

As I walked up to my mom, I could tell she was hiding something.
"I have a surprise for you!" She started jumping on my front porch.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, please calm down. What is it?" I said grabbing her.

"Come inside to find out!" She grabbed my arm, and practically skipped into the house, and over to the kitchen.

There was an envelope on the kitchen island. "Open it..." She starred, 'bug-eyed' at me.

When I opened the envelope, a plane ticket to London, England presented itself.

Right now, most girls I know would be screaming, jumping up and down and possibly even crying. But not me.

I knew that going to England, most likely meant that I had to stay with my grandma, don't get me wrong, I love her dearly, but she is like my Mother on steroids!

I fake smiled and fake freaked out.

My mom explained to me that I was going out there for a soccer camp, and that I was actually going to be staying with my Aunt who also lived there. That made me way more excited to visit.

My trip was for 3 months, and I was leaving in two days!

"What about school?!" I asked my mom concerned.

"You're only going to miss the last 4 days." She reminded me, which was no big deal.

----- next day.

I leave early tomorrow morning, I've already packed and said my goodbyes to classmates and teachers, Andy was pissed, but I promised her that I would Skype or FaceTime her weekly to keep her updated.

I went to bed at 9:00pm, knowing I had to get up around 1:00am to catch my 3:30am flight.

I had barely gotten any sleep, I woke up and threw on some sweats and a hoodie. I grabbed my bags, loaded them in the car and waited for my mom who was dropping me off at the airport.

I gazed at the moon while thinking about my flight, when I remembered I forget to pack headphones.

I sprinted inside, grabbed my headphones and waited for my mom to come outside.

-----

When we arrived at the airport my mom dropped me off after I gave her like 7 minute long hug.

I told you, she's crazy.

I got through security and waited at my gate to be called.

About 50 other people boarded the plane.
15 minutes after settling down, the flight attendant finally announced that we would be taking off shortly.

Finally. I thought to myself. Here I come, Europe better be ready for this bad bitch!

a.n

Okay, thanks for reading my first chapter, Brooklyn will be introduced in the next chapter.

Please help me get this to 250 reads and 150 votes and 50 comments!

If you would like to be a character just vote for this story and follow my Instagram @oliviabburt. Comment on my recent picture your favorite color for the chance to be picked.