Dating?

It's almost been 3 days since the kiss between Brooklyn and I, and we've barely talked.

I didn't want anything to be awkward with us so I decided to call him and get things straight.

"He Brooklyn" I said into my phone.

"Oh, hey Olivia. How are you?" He sounded shocked to hear from me.

"I'm fine. You?" I responded.

"Good -" I cut him off before he said anything else.

"So Brooklyn. Um about the other day...." I said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Olivia. I just, I don't know. Sorry" he repeated himself.

"It's ok really, I just didn't know. Anyways, do you want to do something later?"

He responded excitedly, "yeah! I'll pick you up at 6?"

"Sounds good Brook!" I hung up.

I was nervous to see Brooklyn later but I figured we should try to forget about it.

________

5:45

I decided it was probably time that start getting ready.

I put on a pair of distressed jeans and a cropped graphic shirt along with my adidas.

Brooklyn came to the door at 6:02 wearing a blue sweatshirt and jeans along with a snapback.

Oh my god I thought to myself. I can't lie, he's hot as hell.

"Hey!" I smiled and kissed Brooklyn on the cheek.

"So where are we going?" He asked grabbing hold of my hand.

"Um I don't know. Honestly, I just wanted to see you." I blushed as I got into the car.

He chuckled. "I'm flattered."

"I think I know a place we can go." He winked and sped off.

We ended up at the bottom of what looked like a mountain.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I wasn't really prepared for a hike." I laughed.

"Don't worry." He laughed and grabbed my hand again and began walking us up the grassy hill.

We got to the top of the hill and there was a view more beautiful than anything I had ever seen.

"Oh my god, Brooklyn! This is gorgeous." I said in shock.

"Like you." He winked and say down in the grass.

I sat down next to Brooklyn and watched the sunset.

_____

"Liv" I heard Brooklyn say, I must have fallen asleep because I opened my eyes and I was laying in Brooklyn's lap.

"Sorry" I sat up immediately.

"It's okay, you're cute when you sleep." He said as I stared at him.

Before I knew it, I was on Brooklyn's lap, his hands were on back and my lips were pressed against his.

15 minutes later, after my lips were sore and all 10 fingers were intertwined with Brooklyn's, I broke away. I smiled and unwrapped my leg.

It was dark out and all I could see was a silhouette of Brooklyn, thanks to the moon.

Brooklyn stood up and grabbed my hands without saying a word.

We got in the car and drove back to my house.

------

When we got to my house Brooklyn walked me to the door and kissed me again. His hands reached my lower back, and I cupped his jaw in my hands while we made out for another 5 minutes.

"Ok Brooklyn, I have to go in now." I said.

"Ok, so I'll see you next week I guess?" He said, referring to camp.

"No." I said and he looked confused.

"Tomorrow!" I winked and shut the front door.

I went upstairs to get ready for bed and I received a text from Brooklyn.

"Goodnight 💕" the message read.

I smiled, and sat the phone down. I went to bed and waited for tomorrow.

AN

Hi guys! So sorry for the long wait, honestly I forgot. Big I'm going to start updating because I kinda like where I'm going with this. Keep voting and please comment! I love comments lol.

Also check out my imagines! 😜💕