Headcannon #47

Do you remember quite a while ago in Headcannon #36, when Neptune's little song quote was 'This flower's already dead'; well, lucky for you, because I am finally going to explain it to you.

The word 'dead' for me is not symbolising his actual death, it's more that his past self disappeared due to his injury and being isolated by himself for a very long time. It changed his whole personality, made him a whole new person; in which case he came to life. 'Already' shows that it had happened to him, even if others can't see it. Neptune, I believe, is a very deep character than what is shown. This whole personality change and everything must be traumatic, not only for him, but his moons and some planets. I hope that Solarballs creates a deeper character into him otherwise, I will just have to add lots of lore for him!

Also, sorry for not writing for a while! I have been lying under a rock for a while and am trying to pick up writing once more! I swear I'll get back to it very soon! Additionally, I'm going to be putting the Solarhuman book on hold for a while! I want to concentrate on the Iris book and finish it by the end of July (my writer's target) and so, you will see that book being updated more! Sorry about that:)