[ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖥𝖨𝖫𝖤]

————————————————————
𝖭𝖠𝖬𝖤: (Name)
𝖠𝖦𝖤: 30
𝖲𝖴𝖯𝖯𝖮𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲: None

𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖠𝖫 𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖡𝖴𝖳𝖤: Artist (Ultra Rare), Violinist (Rare), (Former) Architect (Rare)

𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖲: [Artists illusion Lv. 4], [Ultimate guns Lv. 6], [Red string of manipulation Lv. 5], [Close combat Lv. 9], [Songs of the innocence Lv. 3], [Pillars of stones Lv. 3]

𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖠𝖫𝖫 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖳𝖲: [Stamina Lv. 7], [Strength Lv. 9], [Agility Lv. 6], [ Mana Lv. 4]

𝖦𝖤𝖭𝖤𝖱𝖠𝖫 𝖤𝖵𝖠𝖫𝖴𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭:A woman in her early thirties that is both an artist and a violinist.A former architect who is intelligent and a great strategist, though she prefers not to use these skills often due to the fact that it drains her, as well as for the fact she is an insomniac.It's best to be on the same side as her.
————————————————————
Additional info:

➳There will be no romance,platonic relationships only because author is clueless when it comes to romance and only knows how to somewhat flirt.

➳(Name) is middle eastern and has a subtle tan skin long hair that reaches up to her knees and she is 5'11 ft or 180 cm tall. She wears glasses because she is half blind without those.(You may choose which country tho.)
Reference to what she looks like:

)Reference to what she looks like:

(The art belongs to me)

➳ While (Name) is ambidextrous she is not able to use her right hand due to having a bullet wound on the right shoulder, so she will be using guns more then close combat and rather then using swords like the others. She also has a bullet wound on her lower left waist.

➳ (Name) quit being an architect way before she got her wound in her shoulder. The reason he quit was because her docter told her it was best for her to quit as tons of stress was accumulating in Y/N which led to her becoming an insomniac.

➳ (Name) is a gifted individual graduating in first place nationally and internationally.

➳ She somehow managed to become a millionaire in secrecy to her parents by selling her paintings. Tho at one point the news got out and her parents found out but seeing she was making millions they let her be.

➳ Despite everything (Name) is an introvert who rather be alone. But you know how they say you become what you hate and she was no exception. But surprisingly she has managed to keep her personal life a secret.

➳ (Name) is also a maladaptive daydreamer who often times blurs the line between fiction and reality.

➳ (Name) loves reading and has learned many languages because and i qoute "I am too impatient to wait for translation so why not learn the language of the original book? That way i can read even more!"

➳ (Name) has learned how to fight and self defence in order to get permission to study abroad from her parents and has earned a black belt in judo and a green belt on karate. Even then she still had to bring her older brother along with her.
————————————————————
-English isn't my first language so there are bound to be grammar mistakes and other mistakes. I really appreciate if you can help me fix them.
-I will be updating once a month due to still being in school, unless i have an urge to write.
- There will be spoilers to ORV so continue reading with caution.