[61] *****

Standing atop the mountain range.

Taigong Wang crouched under the shade of a tree, fishing with his shadow, gazing into the distance at the fortress city shrouded in eternal night, feeling somewhat amazed.

"What a fellow... This is already the prototype of a vast domain. If it goes further, it would be considered a grand magecraft... replacing reality with a 'Reality Marble' composed of mental landscape."

"His magical energy, even from such a distance, makes me palpitate... Old Man, he's just a step away from becoming BEAST."

Recalling the various experiences of the past two months.

The fishing rod in Taigong Wang's hand swayed, emitting a sigh.

"Heroes are not free to choose their destiny. Alas, lamentable, regrettable..."

"He wants the people on the island to survive as much as possible, but alas, fate often does not comply with our wishes, and circumstances have pushed him into this situation today."

"No... He actually had a premonition, didn't he? He chose this path himself."

Beside the man, the burly figure of the King Assassin remained silent.

The azure flames flickered in his eye sockets, and after a long time, he let out a deep hum.

"The evening bell tolls..."

They had been in this singularity for two months now.

While waiting for Chaldea to advance, the two Grand Servants gathered information through various means.

Now, they naturally understood what had happened on this island.

The final age of the gods is fading away.

The remaining richness and beauty of Britannia are but fleeting remnants.

This is the fortune of countless future humans, but the sorrow of the generations on this island.

In this singularity, as the last will of Britannia, the Vile King Vortigern is actually about to successfully project the Holy Lance and bring back the Age of the Gods.

This could be considered a complete overturning of human history, and something that the Counter Force could never allow to happen.

The Vortigern of human history did not reach this point, but the variable that led to this is...

"That variable is you, Son of the White Dragon..."

Looking at the person at the top of the castle.

Taigong Wang muttered to himself.

This time, as a Grand Caster, he was summoned to this singularity by the Counter Force, gaining the skill Clairvoyance EX.

However...

"It's strange, my Clairvoyance can't even see him."

Taigong Wang now only uses the most basic far-sight, which is his naked eye's vision.

If he activates Clairvoyance EX, and observes everything in this world through its authority, the figure of that person will disappear from his field of vision.

"Interesting... fascinating."

Taigong Wang shook the fishing rod in his hand, and ripples seemed to spread in the shadow.

"This is not something that can be achieved by the spiritual transfer or rayshifting, nor does it have anything to do with Goetia or the summoning by the Counter Force."