[ 23 ]

"Have you seen Chase anywhere?" I said worriedly to Sage, "I haven't seen him all day except for this morning."

Who knows what Chase could be doing? I don't want to seem like a clingy girlfriend but since this is my first boyfriend I don't really know how this stuff works.

"Nope sorry Bri." Sage whistled as he grabbed a pizza from the lunch cart, "He could be in detention right now since he is Mr. Bad Ass and all." He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at me as I rolled my eyes at him,

"You're disgusting." I giggled, "Holy Pickles I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually gay for him." I gasped as we sat down at one of the lunch tables in the cafeteria. The cafeteria isn't actually so bad here. It's pretty decent with actually pretty good food so I can't really complain.

"Hey Bri can I ask you something?" Save randomly asked as he tore of half of his pizza and gave it to me

"Shoot it at me." I replied munching onto the greasy pepperoni pizza

"Aren't you a minor still?"

"Well yeah I'm only 17 but..." I said until he cut me off

"-Well shouldn't you be 18 to be living independently Bri? You're still a minor. After all these years of being erm homeless, you've never thought once to go search for an orphanage to live in?" He rambled as my heart began to pace

"Of course I have..." I said quietly, " But I can handle things on my own pretty well for a minor, look can we not talk about this now especially since I'm already worrying and stressed about where Chase could possibly be at?"

"Yeah sorry Bri." Sage gave me a genuine small smile

"Oh Sagey!" I heard a high pitched voice exaggerate as I practically cringed. Before you know it, Chelle came to our table of course glaring at me first, before giving Sage a sweet smile, "You should come sit at my table Baby."

"But then Brianna will have no one to sit w-"

"But Sage..." Chelle pouted with mischievous eyes of course Sage didn't see

"You don't mind right Bri?" Sage gave me a hopeful look. Who was I the one to stop him from being with his crush?
I shook my head as he gave me a grateful smile as he stood up and followed Chelle to their Popular table.

But after all this, there's only one thing stuck in my mind, where in the whole candy world, could Chase be?

-

a/n : sorry for no updates and so sorry that this chapter probably wasn't worth the wait ): but ive been feeling really down and I didn't have the energy to write with all the bad emotions ...
but if you'd like a story with more frequent updates please go check out
Photobooth kisses and ps I still love you!
#shamelessselfpromo whooppsss