[ 6 ]

Its finally Friday holy popsicles.
I got ready for school like I always do but I decided to wear something a little nicer I managed to buy using my profit from yesterday, since I was paid a lot yesterday for some odd reason.

I threw on a nice tank top, my old shorts and with my old converse too. I let my hair down for the first time in so many years. I look at the cracked mirror to find myself actually looking decent. Smiling, I grabbed my bag and walked to school.

"Who is she?"

"Oh dayum is she a new transfer here?"

"She look so hot I would take her on anyday."

Ew.

But those are the comments I got all day. I wrinkled my forehead because I don't get why I look so different than any other day. I walked over to my locker to get my Science text book.

"Did you replace Brianna cause I think your a better replacement." A deep voice told me
I whipped my head to see one of the Jocks, Jeremy.

Typical

"No." I snapped getting frustrated, "I'm still Brianna."

Jeremy looked a little taken back with my look, his mouth slightly gaping at my presence. I rolled my eyes boldly and head to class to see more boys eye raping me and girls giving me a look of disgust as always.

I walked inside the science room and sat down at my assigned seat beside Chase. He gave me a smirk and started checking me out.

"You new here sweetheart?" Chase had said still eye raping me
I was really pissed with all these comments so I just ignored him as Mr. Mark came inside the room to his desk

"Oh I wasn't informed there would be a new student today." Mr. Mark had said

I turned red and all the guys gave me either a smirk or started wiggling their eyebrows at me.

I sighed and said, "No Mr.Mark it's still Brianna Schaffer."

And at that moment it was silent
Boys dropped their jaw all the way down to hell, excuse my colorful language, and the girls just snickered. Chase had a surprised look on his face, his eyes wide as saucers, still eye raping me, and his jaw was probably lower than hell and he was drooling?

Did I really look that different?

[ end of chapter 6 ]

a/n yay another update 😂👊 you guys should read my short story here on Wattpad if you want 😜

have a lovely day 💘

-nikkii 👑💖