Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or GMW.

Hello fellow demigods, this is chapter one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maya's POV

'I saw myself running through the woods. I guess it's one of those dreams. I thought to myself. I was seeing myself being chased by some kind off one-eyed freak. I kept on running."Come here little demigod." It said. 'What in the world is a demi-god?' I thought to myself. The monster caught up to me. Right when it was about to grab me my alarm clock beeped.

Beep Beep Beep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and turned to my side to shut it off. I sat up and swatted my dirty blond hair away from my face.

"It's that last day of school. Yay." I said. Note my sarcasm.

I got up to take a shower. Water always soothes me. I brushed my teeth and put on my clothes. Tights with shorts, a grey shirt, my black leather jacket, and my combat boots. I walked to the kitchen. As usual the house is empty. I guess my mom's still at the diner. I sighed grabbed a muffin and my book bag and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy's POV

One more day until I get to go to camp half-blood. I thought.

I was on my way to pick up Annabeth at camp to see my mom. Camp has been slowly coming back together. After the 2 Titan war the camp was in ruins. It has taken a whole year for it to be fixed again.

I parked the car on the shore of Long Island beach and stared out onto the ocean. It looked so peaceful. I smiled. I walked through the barrier and was greeted first by Leo running towards. Apparently he lit himself up again.

" A little help. " Leo asked me while he was running all over camp.

"Eh I think I'll sit this one out." I said and smirked.

"Come on join team Leo and HELP ME!" He said half yelling.

"Okay okay." I said trying so hard not to laugh.

I lifted my hands and concentrated. I felt a tug in my gut. The next thing you know a giant wave came and splashed Leo.

"Thanks man." He said and walked over towards me.

"You know I could've handled it myself." he said.

"Yeah sure you could." I said sarcastically. Right on cue Annabeth came. Her blond hair flowing in the wind.

"You ready" she asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said smiling as I put my arm over her shoulder we walked to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello demigods Sorry it's short but I will try to make them longer.

Stay Cool

-Abby