𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

𝚃𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙸 | 𝚅𝙾𝙽
     𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗜, 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔📍
  ━━

𝚃𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙸 | 𝚅𝙾𝙽     𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗜, 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔📍  ━━

"i love your tattoos." siah said against my neck.

we were about to leave to go to the court house, and he was kissing on my neck right before.

why? because he says it calms him.

shit it calms me too.

i loved it.

and i know his mind is racing a mile a minute, so i wa more than happy to allow him to.

after all, it was the last day of the trial.

the whole thing went by quick.

but even after these last five days, i couldn't tell where the judge stood.

or where he was gonna go with it.

"okay that's enough. we're gonna be late." i said to messiah as he pushed me against a wall.

"baby..." he muttered into my neck.

"lemme get another taste."

oh nah.

he needa stop playing.

he gon be in jail and shit with all this fucking he wanna do because he missed his trial tryna put his dick in me.

i'm weak in the knees.

especially when he calls me that.

i can't stand up when it comes to this nigga.

he got too much power.

"messiah..." i trail off as he began sucking on my neck.

"what baby, you don't like this?"

oh i like it.

i like it too much.

too much indeed.

"... you're parents are outside waiting on you." i try a different approach.

"let em wait."

"this is only gonna take a minute..." his hands trail down my back and one lands on my waist and the other lands on the back of my neck.

he started sucking on my neck and i was completely about to just give in.

but then i remembered i wouldn't get this anymore if he got locked up.

i wouldn't be able to feel him against me anymore.

in me, none of that.

i pushed his back and he looked at me with his low eyes. "get in the car messiah."

he pouted and then dragged his feet across the floor before going to the door.

this nigga, i rolled my eyes and followed him.

━━

back for the last time in this uncomfortable ass court room.

the seats were hard, and the air was always so tense.

so humid.

so nasty.

ian like it.

i just wanted it be over already.

and in the next couple of hours, it will be.

i look to my side and see soriyah with her lips turnt downwards. i lean towards her. "you good?"

"i'm fine, im just waiting for this to be over so i can smack a bitch." she sighed.

she was one funny ass girl.

she betta get her slap in the end.

if we weren't in a court house right now, i'd even laugh.

but we were.

so, i just internally did and faced ahead again towards the front.

the judge walked out and everybody quieted down.

messiah glanced behind him, and looked at me before sending me a smile and looking back ahead.

here we go.

━━

it was hours.

the last day lasted hours.

but it was ending, and the judge was about to annonce whether or not he was gonna get charged for the assault against deshawn.

and if he was, how long he was gonna go to jail for.

it was nerve wrecking, and i could tell rae and jay were hoping this shit would end with him being sentenced free.

we all were.

jay and rae lawyered up, and they had witnesses to testify for siah.

us.

we all went up one by one to explain the situation and what happened.

deshawn's lackey and her little group went up and explain the situation from their perspective.

like they were all there or some shit.

it was a bunch of bullshit, but deshawn's parents pushed that they were indeed the witnesses and the judge didn't know whether they were lying or not.

even if we all swore by the truth, and nothing but the truth in the name of the law.

them muthafuckas didn't care about that.

just lying and lying and lying some more.

when it was time for deshawn to go up there one last time, he lied his ass off.

saying a bunch of useless bullshit.

hell was definitely waiting for his ass.

his family and his lackey had one way tickets down there too.

no doubt about it.

but all that didn't matter, we just had to pray messiah wouldn't get caught in their lies.

so when the judge started talking, everybody got quiet.

we all listened and waited for the verdict.

the judge tone was sharp and loud, so we all he are him clearly. "after all the witnesses, and the videos online, and hearing the situation from both sides..."

he continued. "i've come to a conclusion that i see makes the most sense for messiah malone on the situation with deshawn martin."

"one last time, messiah malone is being accused of attempted murder on deshawn martin by his parents and deshawn his self."

"that's what claimed anyway." he continued.

"but now it's time for the verdict."

i held my breathe.

i could see everyone around me pick up their head and fix the body language as we all awaited.

"messiah malone is...."