𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

SIX YEARS LATER.

𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷
𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗜, 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔📍
━━

tavon pointed to some grapes from next to me when we were about to walk past the grapes in the store

"you can get sum baby." i stopped the cart before grabbing some green and red grapes and throwing them into it.

"it's whatever we can get, not what i can get. we ran out a week ago." he walked beside me as i started to push the cart again.

"that's because you keep eating all the grapes when i buy sum for our house."

"because those bitches smack." he stated.

shit i know.

i fuck with grapes heavy.

especially the green ones.

they just so good for no reason.

god ate down when he created them.

"we needa hurry and get back home to the kids." i said as we walked up to a line.

"nigga... we don't have kids." he rolled his eyes.

i look at him, and the chain he got with my name on it years ago was still glistening under the fake lights in here on his neck.

he wears it everywhere.

i look down at myself, and i wear the chain with his name on it everywhere.

even after all these years, i never wanna take it off because he gave me it.

"i was talking about k3 and soriyah. they was at our crib with they kid and shit."

yeah -— k3 and soriyah ended up together.

i swear shit was wild when i found out soriyah was pregnant with k3's kid.

but aye.

god works in mysterious ways.

i've known them both forever, so them settling down together never crossed my mind but yknow.

terrell and jada ended up having two kids together actually.

they was both bad as fuck.