His Shirt

You walked around Leo's room as he slept on his bed, curled up under the big red quilt snoring softly. You smiled at your boyfriend then shivered, the shirt you had on wasn't very warm. Outside it was almost freezing, that's why you came to see Leo.

"Cold?" Leo yawned stretching as you hugged yourself at the foot of his bed.

"A little," you shivered. He rolled out of his bed then walked over to his dresser.

Leo opened a drawer and took out one of his shirts, he then walked over to you and slipped it over your head. It was larger than you so it dropped to your knees and didn't cover one of your shoulders. You giggled and snuggled into the warm material then hugged Leo who hugged back and kissed your head.

"Thank you," you said against his chest.

"Of course mi amore. Anything for you." He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

Leo pulled you forward and pressed his warm lips to yours in a passionate kiss. You moaned the tiniest bit and tangled your fingers in his wild curls, he took you over to his bed then gently set you on it, never braking the kiss and climbing on top of you. Leo slipped his tongue into your mouth and pressed it against yours. Your face flushed and you both fought for dominance but eventually Leo won. His tongue explored your mouth in a wet heat and you moaned pulling him closer.

Leo pulled away and smirked as you pouted at the loss of his lips and tongue against yours.

"You know, you look good in my shirt," he grinned running a thumb over your collarbone.

You shuddered at his touch. "Thank you."

He smiled and kissed you again, this time slowly and tenderly. Leo pulled you closer then pulled the covers over you both and you giggled.

"I love you," you smiled and he grinned.

"I love you more,"