Jealous

"Nico shut up!" You laughed as he grinned.

"What? You know my impressions are the best."

More laughs escaped your lips and you covered your mouth to try and hold them in. Nico's grin widened and he stood up.

"I'm gonna do Drew as a cheerleader now."

"Oh gods help us all," you smiled and he chuckled. Nico held his hands up like he had pompoms then twirled in front of you.

"Oh my gods guys like, school spirit!" He said hopping up and down in a really high pitched voice and you started laughing your ass off. Nico scoffed and put his hands on his hips.

"Are you laughing at me? I'll tell my daddy on you! DADDAIIIIIIIIIII!"

You could barely breathe as you rolled around on the ground hugging your stomach, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Ni-Nico stop I can't breathe!"

He laughed then sat back beside you grinning like a little kid again. It made you feel good to see him so happy and upbeat. Nico was much more open when he was around you, he actually smiled and joked and acted like his goofy self. Your heart swelled at the sight and you leaned over kissing his cheek making him blush.

"What was that for?" He asked and you shrugged.

"For being you."

Nico smiled then looked around, he leaned in whispering in your ear. "Okay enough with that you know I'm gay as fuck I can't have this shit going around that I like you in that way."

You laughed and rolled your eyes bumping his shoulder playfully. "Be quiet di Angelo. At least Percy didn't see." You smirked and he blushed a bright red.

"YOU MENTIONED HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED!" He screamed pointing at you making you stick your tongue out at him.

"You're so childish,"

"Says the girl who cries over the word okay."

"WHY MUST YOU HIT ME WITH THE FEELS TRUCK NICO DI ANGELO JUST WHY?!" You threw your hands up and he laughed.

"I'm sorry. . .okay?" He smirked.

"NOW YOU'VE BACKED THE TRUCK UP AND RAN ME OVER AGAIN THANKS NICO SOME FRIEND YOU ARE!"

Nico laughed and hugged you standing up. "Whatever. I'll see you later, I've got training to do."

"With Percy?" You said in a sing/song voice making him playfully glare at you.

"Maybe, maybe not. You may never know." Nico waved his arms in your face then Shadow Traveled away laughing as he went, his angelic giggles lingering in the wind.

You smiled then got up from the ground brushing off your grass stained jeans. Oh well, guess you would have to wash those later. You headed in the direction of the (g/p) cabin humming softly to yourself. As you rounded a tree a figure stepped in front of you blocking your path.

"Oh! Hey Leo what's up?" You smiled as he stood in front of you, a scowl on his face.

"Do you like him?" He said sharply and you raised an eyebrow.

"Like who?"

"di Angelo! I saw the way you were with him. You like him don't you?"

Whoa whoa whoa. Was Leo jealous? You stared at him, inspecting his body movement and indeed he looked like he was jealous. You crossed your arms smirking at the Latino, Leo Valdez was envious of Nico.

"What makes you think I like him?" You asked, only fueling Leo's anger towards Nico getting your affection and not him.

"Uh, well you laughed at his jokes and kissed his cheek and hugged him. And kissed his cheek!"

"You mentioned that already."

"Exactly!" Leo groaned in exasperation throwing his hands up in the air.

You were very amused. You had never seen Leo so upset about something like this, frankly you were flattered. Him jealous of not getting your attention? How cute. You chuckled making him turn back to you and you walked forward so his back was against the tree, him pinned by your body.

"(Y-Y/n?)" Leo stammered and a grin spread across your lips.

"If I really liked Nico, then I would have done this," your finger trailed down Leo's jawline making him blush extremely red, a shudder rocking his body at the feeling of you touching him.

"(Y/n) I-I-I-,"

"-And I would have done something like this," you wrapped one of his curls around your finger, twirling it around loving the silky softness of his hair. Leo closed his eyes and let a sigh escape his lips, the sensation of his hair being pulled slightly making his body heat up considerably.

"Do you know what else I would have done?" You whispered against his lips and he swallowed.

"N-No."

You trailed your lips across his cheek to his ear and Leo's head turned, bottom lip caught between his teeth. You gently blew into his ear, a violent shudder ran throughout Leo's body and he moaned the tiniest bit, wanting so much more than just this teasing. Grinning you pulled away from him, your eyes half lidded as Leo panted heavily staring at you wide eyed.

"You see the difference between liking someone and friendship now Leo?"

He nodded vigorously, brown eyes the size of saucers. You smiled sweetly then tapped his nose.

"Good. I look forward to some more of this time Leo." Then you walked away without another word.

Leo stood frozen in place, his mouth hung open so low his jaw could have touched the ground. More of this time? Damn. He should have gotten jealous a long time ago.