Chapter 9

The end of the day is always the best the time I get to go home and relax , also I get to see my family today yayyy.

I have spoke to Justin at lunch and gave him my number in case he needed something ,he told me he was going to do some thing and there was was no point on waiting for him. I said bye to T and got in the car , blasting my music I'm obsessed with a guy called Justin Bieber , it's weird that he has the same name as Justin right ? I've never seen a picture of the real Justin Bieber because he realised songs anonymously .But I'm like fully staning him like his songs are a gift. the traffics was pretty bad so I decided to get my phone out , and suddenly I get a text from Justin

HEY B JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE CHAT TODAY IT MEANT ALOT , BUT DONT GET TO EXCITED HUN. ANYWAYS IM BUSY RN BUT ILL TEXT YOU IF I WANNA DO SOMETHING😉 JOKING I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T DO IT CAUSE OF HOW STUBBORN YOU ARE BUT I LIKE IT .

JUSTIN😘😘

I read it with a little smile on my face I responded back saying

YOU WELCOME AND NO I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH YOU BUT YEAH SURE TEXT ME IF YOU WANNA HANG OUT

PATRICIA☺️☺️

I heard honks behind me I jumped and looked up realising the traffic has moved I put the gear on and drove in to the road. I got home and saw familiar cars . they're here omg!! I parked my car and got out speeding to the door and it opened behind it was my mum " MUMMMM OMG I MISSED YOU!" I said bringing her in a big hug " I missed you to sweetie !" She said making the hug tighter. " There all in the kitchen" mum said pointing to the kitchen , I went to the kitchen and saw my brothers and dad " GUYYYYS!! " They turned around and all have me a massive hug . it felt safe again I felt complete, my mum made dinner and called us in.

We had an amazing dinner and they each talked about their trips and it sounded so good , we were all round the table laughing about things , they asked what I did and I said I just hanged out with T and didn't dare to say anything about Justin. It's not that they would mind but what happened to me before in my past realtion ship made them be more protective over me and I understand them. It's a long story so I'll tell you later .anyways it was a blessing to have them here with me and ugh I missed them so much.

SORRY THIS WAS HELLA BORING & SHORT BUT I WASNT SURE ON WHAT TO ABOUT ,WELL I DO BUT ITS NOT FOR NOW . BUT YEAH NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE LONG.👼👼✨