chapter 16

HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR BIATCHES🎉🎉🎉🎉🙏🏼🙏🏼🎉🙏🏼🙏🏼have a great 2016 my loves🐱

i still can't believe I'm dating justin like this is just something i would of never imagined , I thought he was good looking but he was so full himself I hated it . but then I got to know him better and shared some deep feelings and emotions, it hit me all of a sudden that I actually liked this rebel .

yes I was conscious that he had the worst reputation in dating . that he would never stick to one girl or he'd always fuck them over . I saw that myself before I even spoke to him but he wasn't lying when he told me he loved me , I could tell. he had that look in his eye where his eyes went in to a light clear hazel colour & his pupil was small , cute and round . not like usually when his eyes are dark and full of lust or anger which then his pupil would be huge and covered most of his eye.

last lesson of the day . thank god for that . me , justin , tee & jake were all in the same lessons so this was gonna be fun . we had science , I haven't always been good at science only a couple years ago I've improved and I'm really happy that I'm good at at least one subject .

" class settle down , today we are doing class work . get in a group of four and then come to the desk and collect your work." perfect . a group of four that completely fitted our group of four . " what's up baby " justin said as he bent down to give me a kiss whilst I was sitting at our table " missed you " i said as I held his hand " I didn't miss you " he said plainly . I was taken back by this . " I MISSED THAT ASS THO " he shouted out loud causing everyone to look at us " bieber keep it quite or I'll send you out and mind that language!" the teacher practically screamed . all justin did was laugh and I couldn't help but chuckle . " sorry sir he'll be quite " I said on behalf of justin. he just sat there smirking at me " your such a good girl " he said grabbing my thigh , I stopped breathing for a second . " damn your so hot ." he said whispering in my ear " your hotter ...daddy" damn you go girlllll . he leaned back and stared at me " what did you say ?" smirking as usual " daddy" I mouthed to him . he bit his lip and licked them after . he got closer " your so lucky we are in school not that I would give a fuck anyway but that would be our first time and I wouldn't want that to happen in hell " " I'd do you so good , I'd make love to you baby " he whispered then ending it with a quick but passionate kiss on my neck .

I smile at him and realised we were still in school and thankfully tee and jake weren't paying attention or else they'd never stop talking about it . as the day continued we managed to finish half because it was a big project so we'd have to finish it next science lesson .
at the end of the day we all hang out at tee's house because her mum is the best and me and Justin couldn't stop kissing & cuddling and playing with each other ngl we cute af.

hey babies I know it's been so loooooooong since Ive posted but I'm on Christmas holidays & I've just been relaxing . but here's another chapter for y'all this ones a bit naughty but I'll make some that are real nasty ( YA NASTY ) thankyou for reading have a great 2016 🎉