17 - 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘔𝘺 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘦

The thrill of pranking Maplewood's Camp rushed all of us with adrenaline. Surprisingly it replaced my anxiety as I got deeper into their camp.

The seven of us made our way back to bear head collecting ourselves, ready to return to our beds before anyone noticed we were gone.

"Hey guys, me and Jo are gonna chill here for a bit!" Billie's strong voice said to our friends a bit ahead of us. They said goodbye and me and Billie settled down once again at bear head rock.

"Shouldn't we go back and sleep?" I walked closer to her, the two of us finally alone.

"Wow you don't want to stay out here with me?" She laughed, pulling me by my waist closer to her. She rested her back against the wall as the two of us stood there together, the opposite side of the firepit.

"I do, it's just we're out here all alone..."I looked up to the trees surrounding us, wondering what sort of nocturnal predators wandered out here.

"Yeah, so I have you all to myself." Her hand slid against my cheek pulling me closer to her before crashing her lips onto mine before I let out a scream.

"Oh my god!" I pulled away from her kiss, seeing a small fat raccoon searching through the leaves. Billies eyes widened.

"Jo dont touch it!" She pulled my arm back.

"I wont he's just so cute." I smiled looking at the little fluffy creature before he ran away. I laughed, apologizing for running the moment.

"Shh stop talking."  She demanded.  Billie's hands grasped my face pulling me back onto her.

I leaned into her feeling the warmth coming from her skin contrasting with the cold air around me. I placed my hands on her shoulders as I kissed her, feeling the fabric from her sweater on my fingertips and smelling her sweet vanilla perfume.

The kiss grew deeper and a few seconds later I could feel her hands going in all directions around my body like a painter creating an artwork. Her hands wrapped around my waist as she lifted me up against the stone rock.

Her lips latched onto my neck giving me kisses as she got lower sucking on my collarbone with her plump lips leaving marks wherever they went. Her hands gilded towards my chest. She pressured my waist and hit my back against the stone, kissing my neck causing a small noise to slip from my mouth making my head throw back with pleasure.

"You can be loud, no one can hear you." She whispered in between kisses. 

My mouth latched onto her neck , kissing her and feeling her skin against my lips. My mouth opened wider the deeper her fingers went below. My teeth felt the warmth of her neck and the outline of her muscles. I couldn't help but want more, I wanted her for every meal of the day. She bit my lip as she kissed me, catching my tongue onto the bite as well.

Her kisses traveled up towards my mouth as she tugged on the hem of my shorts. I tugged on the string of them allowing her to do the rest. I looked up towards the trees again as she was down there, the leaves shining in the moonlight. My fingers brushed through her silky hair feeling every single movement she made. Her mouth got lower and lower until every movement of her tongue made me throw my head back and moan out her name.

My back hit the large stones as I felt her breath around my stomach. She inhaled, making her way back up to me, keeping one of her hands still between my legs. I moaned quietly feeling her body overtowering me, keeping me warm. I lifted her sweater up feeling her skin underneath the soft cotton material she wore while my back repeatedly hit against the stone wall.

She continued as I tugged on her hair as she took her fingers out of my mouth, replacing them with a kiss, her tongue intertwining with mine as I felt her heavy breathing on my chest.

One hand wrapped around my neck squeezing the little air I had left making it harder for me to breathe. I saw a quick smirk from her lips as she watched me struggle for air. She liked it...but I did top. The adrenaline of the night only grew stronger with her beside me.

Her other hand traced alongside my body so lightly it almost ticked the way her fingertips glided across my soft skin. Her hand stopped for a moment then started tracing along my curves, she smiled knowing how wet she made me and needy for more.

She lifted my leg up wrapping around her waist before her finger slid inside me, the same moment her tongue slid inside my mouth, causing me to moan again only this time louder and harder.

I pulled away, wanting to feel her body this time. I go back to kissing her making my way down her chest, down to her pajama pants pulling at the strings for access. She helps take them off as I move in between her legs continuing kissing her.

My tongue swirls around her as the air between us gets hot filled with her moans, her hand gripping a small crevasse of the rock.

I deepen my movements while her other hand grazes through my hair pulling it into a ponytail, pushing my head closer to her.

I swirl my tongue around making her legs twitch around my head with every movement I make. I look up to her for a moment taking in her beauty.

"What..?" Billie says breathing heavily, her face blushed as red as an apple.

"You're just so pretty." I say going back to what we were doing, making her head tilt back and her nails grip onto my shoulders. We stayed like this for a moment as I tasted how sweet she is before she arches her back in satisfaction and moaning out my name.

I had never done this before, yet the noises coming from her gave me confidence. I made my way back up to her mouth, as she pulled her pants back up.

I held her hand, both of the crimson red pricks from earlier on our fingertips as we made an oath. Almost like the oath we were making now, with just each other and no one to interrupt.

I wanted to tell her what my heart begged me to admit, I bit my tongue refraining from saying it, the adrenaline from her kisses telling me to do otherwise.

"Bil?" I breathed heavily trying to catch my breath, I could still taste her cherry tinted lip balm against my mouth.

"Mhmm." She said slowly, she stared at me not saying a word, just memorizing my features.

"I think I'm in love with you." My chest moved up and down heavily.

"I love you too Jo."

_______

Author's Note:

EEEE cute!

Word Count: 1155 / 96,805

Chapter Song: Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper 1983