Chapter 1~ new begginings

A/n: hey so this is my first fanfic and I'm probs gonna make quite a lot of this stuff up so yeah. Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️

~Alice's POV~
"Alice! Hey!" Louis said as the car pulled up.
This place was huge!
I grabbed my bags from the boot of the car and made my way to were Louis was stood.
"Did you have a good trip?" He asked
"Yeah...." I trailed off "mr Walsh?" I questioned
"Just call me louis" he said smiling "follow me and I'll show you to your room"
"Thank you so much louis" I said "you don't know how much I appreciate this!"
"It's okay it's what family is for"

Basically there was this guy I dated who was really controlling and I ended up moving in with him for like 6 months. things happened and long story short two days ago escaped, ran to my parents and they shipped me off here. Ireland. far away from London and from him.

"So I have some people coming over later. feel free to join us at two" Louis said as we arrived at my room.
"Okay" I said

I opened the door and oh wow! It was huge! Well bigger than my room back home. There was a double bed, a dressing table, a huge wardrobe and an en suite.
I decided to unpack some of my things. I placed my laptop on the dressing table and shoved some of my clothes in the wardrobe. by this point it was almost two so I opened my phone and played crossy road for a bit.

Walking down stairs I heard voices. there sounded like there was five or six voices plus Louis'.
"Hey" I said as I waked into the open plan kitchen/ lounge area.
"Alice! Glad you could join us" Louis said "this is a relative of mine" He explained to the six boys. "Alice this is dayl, brendan, dean, Cain, Ryan and josh." he finished off by gesturing to josh. he was cute, about my age with blonde hair.
"Hey" I smiled at the boys.
"Why don't you all go into the games room and get to know each other? I just have to make some calls" Louis explained
"Sure!" Dean said leading the way

"What's that game called where you ask people 20 questions?" Brendan asked
"20 questions?" I replied
"Yeah! Let's do that!" Brendan smiled
"Okay. I choose new girl first" dean said looking at me
"I'm cool with that." I said flopping down on a sofa
The boys began to fire questions at me;
"How old are you?"
"17"
"Dogs or cats?"
"Both"
and it went on until finally;
"Twitter or instagram?"
"I don't have either" I shrugged
"WHAT?" They all gasped
"Phone now" Ryan demanded
I handed him my phone. they downloaded Instagram and Twitter and started to set up an account.
They set my username to 'itsalic3_x' on both and made me I put my email and password. once they handed my phone back to me they all got theirs out and followed me.
"HIDE AND SEEK" dayl yelled suddenly.
"BAGGY NOT ON!" Everyone but Brendan yelled
Everyone shot off in different directions. I sped towards my room and felt someone behind me.
"Oh gosh!" I gasped as I turned around and was met with josh
"Did I scare you?" He laughed
"A little" I admitted "follow me" I whispered as footsteps sounded near grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room closing the door quietly. "in the shower" I mouthed.
We climbed in and waited.