Chapter 5~ miss me?

~Alice's POV~
I sighed. it was only 7 am but I was already up, dressed and downstairs. I couldn't sleep but I felt like I had about 10 coffees, which I probably had done to be honest. suddenly there was a knock on the door. because I was the only one up I decided to get it. I mean it was rude to ignore someone right?
"Miss me?" A harsh voice asked as I opened the door.
Shit. shit shit shit shit shit. shit times a million.
"Liam.... what a surprise.... Sorry I forgot to tell you I was visiting a relative" I fake smiled.
how did he get here?!?!
"Don't lie to me" he growled
"Yeah? Luis I'm coming in a sec." I pretended to reply to the still asleep louis.
"Come on." Liam grabbed my arm.
My scream was muffled by his hand over my mouth as he dragged me towards his car.
Liam was a few years older than me. 'bad choice' mum had said. I was 'acting out in mourning' the staff at my school had said. you see, I had started dating Liam just after my dad was killed in a car crash. they never found who did it either.

"Stop wriggling!!!" Liam yelled as we drove.
he had found an abandoned house to stay in somewhere until his flight back to London, taking me with him. the last thing I remember is Liam grabbing a hard object and bashing me over the head with it.

~ Louis' POV~
"Alice?" I called. Still no answer.
She had been gone ever since I woke up. that was 10 hours ago. I had rang the boys and she wasn't with them. her friends back home had heard nothing and her phone was going to voicemail.she wouldn't go without leaving a note. I decided to ring the boys and ask for help.
Me: josh, come over as soon as possible.
Josh: is Alice still missing?
Me: yes. I need your help.

~Alice's POV~
I grabbed my phone from my back pocket as soon as he left the room. I pressed my speed dial and it rang josh. voicemail. he was obviously ringing someone.
me: josh. I'm in the old farm house down the lane from Louis' he's got me. help-
"no thank you!" Liam grabbed my phone off me and pressed end. Well at least the most important part sent... I sighed and braced myself for what was coming next

~Josh's POV~
I finished listening to the voicemail and hung up.
"I know where she is." I sighed.
"Let's go then" Louis said standing up.
"No. me and the boys will go. you just stay here." I ordered "trust me" I replied to his skeptical look.

We all piled into the car and drove where I instructed. Gees. this looks grim. We climbed out the car and made our way to the door.
"Hello?" I said knocking on the door.
"No guests" a harsh voice said.
"Too bad" dean muttered as he pushed in front and barged the old door open.
"What the hell?!" The guy asked
"Hi. I'm dayl, this is dean, Ryan, Cian and Brendan. That's josh. we've come for our friend." dayl smiled pointing us all out.
Suddenly all hell broke loose. someone punched this guy in the face while the rest of us spread out to try find her

"Oh my god." I gasped as I walked into the lounge room. Alice was curled up in a corner.
I ran towards her. and pulled her onto my lap. fresh bruises were forming on her arms and body.
"Josh" she whispered as I picked her up
"I got her!" I yelled as we hurried towards the car.
"One problem...." dayl sighed. "we forgot we need an extra seat."
"I'll get in the boot with her." I said
We all sat down and drove back to louis'

~Alice's POV~
when I got home I just wanted to sleep.
"Night" josh kissed my head.
"Stay with me?" I asked. "I don't want to be alone"
"Okay" he sighed. he pulled off his jeans and top and climbed into my bed.
I felt his arm on my waist. I rolled over so my head was on his chest and slowly drifted to sleep