When you dye your hair

Slenderman~ You decided to do two toned hair, half black and half white. It seemed strange before you did it, but eventually it turned out amazing.

Jeff the Killer~ You dyed your hair jet black, which made it look sleek. You also dyed your fringe crimson red for a pop of color.

Ben Drowned~ You wanted something different, but pretty, so you decided to go ombre. It went from mint green, to turquoise, to a darker blue.

Eyeless Jack~ You just something the subtle color. You dyed your hair light brown with a liliac under color, which looked awesome when you braided it.

Laughing Jack~ You loved the pastel goth style, so why not imbrace it with your hair? You colored your entire head bubblegum pink, which looked perfect with your black clothes.

Masky~ You wanted something new for your hair, so you decided to dye it a dark purple. It was viberent, but still looked sofisticated.

Hoodie~ You colored your hair a matte black, which looked good on you. You dyed the tips sky blue, which made your hair even cuter.

Ticci Toby~ You dyed your hair a soft auburn red, and bleached a blonde under color with it (this is actually my current hair color right now c:)

Lost Silver~ You wanted something very original, therefore you dyed your hair an assortment of colors for a rainbow effect.

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ You dyed all of your hair dark green for a major change. It looked amazing with all the different styles you tried with it.