Fifteen.

Emmy had never felt such sweet satisfaction in her life

Watching Cobra Kai storm in during Miyagi-Do's demo, and seeing the look on her dad's face was a feeling she wished to relive over and over again. 

Emmy and Moon cheered loudly together as Johnny punched through the cement blocks that had been topped off with a flame. That was her idea.

"This is so cool!" Moon giggled, her arm wrapped around Emmy's waist. 

"Right?" Emmy laughed. She caught the students on stage start to walk off in the crowd, and she grabbed Moon's hand so that they could find their friends. "You guys!"

Hawk, Miguel, and Aisha spotted them, and Emmy immediately wrapped Miguel into a hug, squealing as she felt him lift her off the ground and spin. 

"You guys did so good," she grinned, squeezing him a moment tighter before pulling away. 

"Thanks, Em," he smiled. "I wished you were up there with us though."

"Aw," she cooed, lightly pushing his shoulder. "Me too, but there was no way I was going to choreograph a fake karate fight and do one. But you looked great. I see you took my advice."

"Straightening my arm and mind?" he chuckled. "It helped a lot."

Emmy just laughed again, jumping up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm so happy for you!"

He laughed and hugged her back. "Thank you. I really couldn't have done it without you."

Her smile grew wider, and pulled away while her hands were interlocked by the back of his neck. She then leaned in, giving him a strong kiss on the cheek. 

Miguel's eye widened, immediately feeling the heat rush to his face. 

"Now, let's go fully enjoy your first Valley Fest," she said, grabbing his hand. "Come on!"

Miguel let himself be dragged to a random food stand nearby, eyes staying on the back of her head.

"You gotta understand that Mogadishu in the '90s was a hellhole. Warlords controlled whole swarths of the city. My team and I were charged with cleaning the place up."

"Did you kill anyone?" Emmy couldn't wait to ask, looking like a little kid. "How many?"

"You keep track of every ant you stomp out?" Kreese said. 

Her jaw dropped, and she turned to Hawk and Aisha with an excited grin. "So cool."

Kreese took this as his sign to continue. "They were outgunned, we were outmanned. I tell you...Rwanda was no joke."

"Don't you mean Somalia?" they all turned to Miguel who had finished stretching. "Mogadishu is in Somalia, Rwanda's a whole different country."

"Of course, Somalia," Kreese chuckled. "I've spent so much time in the sandbox, it all kind of bleeds together, you know?"