Thirty Five.

"They know the three of us are the biggest threat

"They know the three of us are the biggest threat. But they also know we can't risk violating probation."

Emmy crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm not on probation. Leave all the brute work to me."

"Then all we need is to get them somewhere no one else is around," Tory added on with a nod.

Kenny gave one final kick to the dummy Tory was holding on for him, before Kreese and Silver came walking in. "Listen up. Gather round."

The three glanced at each other before getting to their spots.

"We just had a little powwow with the senseis at Miyagi-Do. From here on out, there'll be no more fighting until the tournament."

"So our enemies humiliate us, and we have to back down and take it?" Tory asked.

"Of course not," Kreese spoke up. "We should always show our enemies no mercy."

"But there's a time to fight," Silver said, turning to Kreese. "No need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point."

Emmy narrowed her eyes at him. He reminded her a lot of Johnny when she first joined.

"So if your enemies do something to mess with you, or laugh in your face, good! Take all that anger and store it. Because you're gonna need it when the time comes. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sensei!"

"LaRusso," Kreese called out.

The girl turned to him, already knowing what he was asking her for. She nodded, giving Robby a tight lipped smile before following after him to his office. "What now?"

She shut the door behind her, watching him take a seat in his desk chair. "What do you think?"

Emmy furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't know. I don't think I've done anything wrong."

"No?" he raised his eyebrows.

"No. But if I did, I would appreciate it if you would tell me."

"You're holding back."

"Excuse me?"

"I've known you and seen you fight long enough to know when you're not putting your best foot forward," he started to explain. "You're thinking too much about something. That something is holding you back. What is it?"

"I ⎯," Emmy frowned. "I don't know."

"Yes you do," he countered. "You're just pushing it away because you don't want to believe that it's reason you're holding back. But it is. So, tell me. What is it?"

Emmy went silent, trying to dig deep. And as the seconds go by, it became clearer and clearer to her. The thing that has been plaguing her mind for weeks now.

She cleared her throat. "I lost my best friend to the people who hurt me. He chose to go with them."

"Ah," Kreese smirked. "Hawk. One of the most promising students Cobra Kai has ever seen. He betrayed you."