The beginning

I woke up in the block bed made of mostly red wool with a white wool pillow. It felt just like my bed at home but...blockier? Yeah, we'll use that word.
On the bed next to me slept a cute girl with white hair in mostly pink, restored from her phantom state and into her normal self. Her yellow eye covered by her closed eyelids and her small mouth open for small breaths in sleep.
Mangle was one of the animatronics I met in FNAF and she was the one to help me the most. She helped me escape a few animatronics in FNAF, including Springtrap. He was the most dangerous one and I guess the boss battle of the FNAF series.
I sat up in the bed and looked around the room, mostly made of cobblestone with few torches and a spruce door covering the only entrance into this small room. You couldn't even see through the door for two reasons, one there is no window and two there was a girl standing in front of the door.
She had grayish white hair with a white long sleeved turtle neck and skirt covering her underwear, which if I am correct is a skeleton ribcage like undergarment and a black bottom, not sure if it is panties or bikini bottom or thong because I'm not a pervert and looked at them forever.
Moving on, she gave me a nod to the door and I got up. I was still dressed in my clothes when I fell asleep because I was too tired to change...and I didn't want to change in front of two girls.
I walked to the door slowly, missing my tablet that showed me the cameras of FNAF but had no use for it any more since I was in Minecraft.
Skeleton held up her bow and moved out of the way for me, "We need to find the others..."
I nodded to her, "Yeah, there's no time to waste." I looked at the door and pushed it open to reveal the hot wasteland of the Nether.