Alex: Endergirl?

I have no clue how I woke up to someone carrying me in an unfamiliar atmosphere. It felt cold and dark, with pale stone everywhere. They sky was lightened with beacons that were mostly shattered and in ruins of fire. In the center of this mythical place stood a fountain with an egg on the top pedestal.
I glanced up to see who was carrying me. She had long red hair with bright violet eyes. She wore mostly black and had pale skin. When she saw I was awake she sighed and stopped beside a tower where a beacon was in ruins far above, "I see you're awake Alex..."
"Mhm...and you are?"
She gave off a small smile and set me down to my feet. I leaned against the tower, my legs feeling weak. That bitch from earlier must have drained most of my energy or whatever.
"I'm Endergirl, the one who is loyal until the end..."
I laughed a little, "Loyal huh?...Does that mean you're loyal to me?"
She shook her head, "I haven't promised you or anyone else anything...only my king and queen have I promised to."
I raised an eyebrow, intrigued, "king and queen you say?"
She looked off in the distance, "Yes...my queen awakens tomorrow and my king roams the lands stopping the forces that wish to change him...the two rulers of Minecraftia along with the royal knight will keep this world in peace and happiness..."
"I thought this world was just a stupid video game..." I said finally able to reach into my inventory ever since the stupid Slime girl incident.
She vanished and reappeared where I believe behind me. She pushed me to the ground and pinned me there. She whispered into my ear, "We will take over your puny Earth along with Minecraftia...and make them one!"