Alex: Stickier Situation

"STOP TRYING TO EAT THE FUCKING JELLY!" I screamed at Zombie. She of course ignored me and kept trying to eat through it. God she's so fucking stubborn, how did I get stuck in this situation?! All I wanted to do was play Minecraft with my friend Vincent but instead I am stuck here with a psycho zombie trying to eat through inedible jelly! Now that I think about it this might be Slice's flesh...EWW EWW EWW!
Okay, maybe smart aleck James can help me. Activate voice assistance, code number 1235.
I have been laughing for about 10 minutes straight and I still am!
Shut up jackass and just get me out of this!
Alright, see if you can open your inventory.
I am stuck to the wall! My super backpack that is called the inventory is pressed right fucking against it!!!
What about your hot bar?
All I have is a potato genius!...wait...how the hell did I get a potato?
Maybe you can use it to get Zombie to break out if she has motivation besides to get out.
"Hey um Zombie..." I said trying to sound polite. She looked up from her gnawing with a raised eyebrow. I decided to just continue, "I got a potato here for ya...all you gotta do is-"
Zombie started flailing around insanely fast and the jelly seemed to fly right off. I watched in amazement and as she fell to the ground and sprung up she started working on my jelly. Right when she freed both my feet but only those she got tackled from the side and the person who tackled her sat on her face.
She had purple hair with red beads in it and a long blue jacket and a mini skirt. She looked at me with her crimson eyes and smirked, "Boss wants to see ya and ya alone."
She than got up and put her foot on Zombie's face who was squirming. She than snapped her fingers and I felt the blocks behind me vanish and I fell back into darkness.